Hunting Lucky Dog, Top Dawg, Prolific Coast Seeds, Freeborn Selections, CSI

siiickkkkk, all my plants are sexed! day 26, had a few males, a few seeds didn’t germinate, this is what i have left; 43 females

Lucky Dog Seeds - Guerilla Fume (13 seeds) - 5 females
Prolific Coast Seeds - Meow (12 seeds) - 4 females
Prolific Coast Seeds - Cold Cookies (4 seeds) - 2 females
Top Dawg - Sour diesel BX4 (11 seeds) - 4 females
Top Dawg - i-80 (11 seeds) - 8 females
Freeborn Selections - Lime 1 x Jaro (11 seeds) - 7 females
CSI Humboldt - Irene Kush X Chem 91 s1 (3 seeds) - 2 females
CSI Humboldt - Forbidden Fruit s1 (7 seeds) - 7 females
CSI Humboldt - Pine Tar Kush IBL freebies (5 seeds) - 4 females

all still in 1 gals, again i’m going to clone these and run the clones, keep the original plants from seed as moms, they are in fox farm ocean forest with buildAsoil craft blend top dress, tap water, now all switched back to 24/0, sprayed some spinosad

guerilla fume, hoping for a fuely stoney chem 91 type plant, i heard it’s good haha and skunk_va says and i quote “chemdog in seed form”

i was listening to JJ-NYC pot cast interview and he was saying the sour diesel cut now had weird things going on in the leaves and was talking about viruses, anyways, he also said that he found fire plants in the BX3 generation, this is the BX4 (don’t quote me this is what i remember hearing, i’d suggest you go listen to the pot cast interview, it’s really really fucking cool and funny, INDIGA)

and the i-80 is (i-95 X sour diesel BX3 ) this is the most vigorous seeds this run

This is the most extreme example of different size plants and it looks like i’m going to have to wait for the small ones to catch up to the point where i can clone 'em, only the pine tar kushes stayed so so tiny, looking like dwarf plants, heard these are like pure afghan type landrace something? i don’t remember what i read

and my guard dawg

37 Likes

fuck… 3 Meow are FLO-WE-RING this is not good right here, those are the worse one of the bunch

(on the right side) it’s budding, not good, and they smell fuely and skunky, awesome

18 Likes

Looking good in here man! Nice selection of gear for sure, bet it smells awesome in there.

2 Likes

The loudest plants by far are the 7 forbidden fruits, it’s almost spicy/peperry peach candy for the most part, i could probably select 'this one right now, it smells insane, no purple tho half of the other ones have purple

21 Likes

Oh this some fire right here.

Those I-80 look fucking beautiful.

Also excited to see some 91 phenos in the guerrilla fume as well. Keep it up man :sunglasses::muscle:.

And shout out east down and bound :joy::ok_hand:. Funniest show ever.

Have you seen vice principals and glorious gemstones? Same style comedy with Danny McBride. So good lol.

5 Likes

Back to when you posted about the humidifier dust, I had it all over when I was using tap water. Since then I only run ro water in the humidifier and there’s no issues. It must be dry minerals from the water.

Looking good man, I’m definitely watching

5 Likes

oh yeah, vice principals was awesome, just watch season 2 finale righteous gemstones last night, loved season 2 its so fucking stupid haha, have you seen when they all throw up in front of the hospital? dude.

7 Likes

Haha yes - Gemstones is an instant classic. Vice principals too - I might even like that one more, Danny Mcbride and Walton Goggins are hilarious together.

5 Likes

the sheriff of red rock, in the hateful eight, sick ass dude, he was in django too

4 Likes

Yup - was great in Justified too!

2 Likes

I’ve seen it all…. But yes very stupid indeed :joy::clap:.

2 Likes

using the logic that plants flower quicker in smaller pots, and i’m trying to veg, i cut most plants in half, the bigger plants, they were drinking all their water in less than 24hours, but now they are twice as small, i’m trying things, i realize it’s a waste of time waiting for plants to be ready for cloning, then cloning and waiting for everything to root and then flower, but it’s not a problem my last harvest was over 3lbs in this “tunnel”

anyways, most of those plants grow crazy fast, i-80, lime 1 jaro and forbidden fruit, the slower ones are the sour diesels for sure

oh and they kinda showed their stretch too, some are too leggy for my low ceiling

25 Likes

Those SD BX4 are supposed to be special, can’t wait to see how they turn out for you.

5 Likes

Alright, I’m following along.

Just a suggestion: since you already know the sex of all the plants, why don’t you just transplant into the 60 gallons now? It’s not like the plants have to be in one-gallon pots to take clones from them or anything. You can take clones even though they’re in their flowering containers. Are you waiting for the roots to fill up the one-gallon pots before transplanting? Judging from the size of most of those plants, there’s gotta be enough of a rootball to transplant safely, no?

6 Likes

I’m rooting for the lime jaro. Mean gene is the coolest dude in cannabis. I just saw a bunch of root beer crosses from Dutch Blooms. All of the NorCal guys I know say root beer is tops right now

4 Likes

day 30

so yeah @minitiger i was gonna make a post later and tag you but you found it anyways, dope, i kept a big stinky sour diesel male and i’ll pollinate the most promising sour diesel female, if everything goes according to plan dodgers are playing first spring training game tomorrow and i’ll have sour diesel seeds

well i wasn’t gonna transplant anything at all, i was going to start all my seeds directly in the 60gals but since they were so expensive i figured allllright i’ll plant em in individual 1gals with new soil to be safe for germination, and then i figured i’ll only hunt the clones (nspecta approved idea) i’ll waste like a month but i have so much weed right now it’s stupid, and i don’t want to transplant a bunch of “foreign” soil into my already full pots

now i’m waiting for these pine tar kushes to grow at least A branch or stretch… or something! waiting to have something to take a clone of, LSTed 'em

full garden shot, most plants are cut in half or more

smells so far: forbidden fruits reeek of artificial spice/peach/bubblegum it’s amazing, i-80s smell like real nice og, nothing noticeable on the other ones

19 Likes

I was listening to a meangene interview and he was saying that rootbeer got famous before anyone even tried it, it was just a picture and a name, but it’s also fire, i grew a hollywood pure kush x 88g13hp cross, bodhi’s hollyweed and it was soo nice, lime 1 also has in in there, i can’t wait

so far the lime 1 x jaro are the stretchyest, lot’s of stem, not ideal for me but if it’s good it’s worth growing

9 Likes

forbidden fruit is no joke i tried some that was one of the best tasting strains ive tried so far straight like fruit stripe gum for sure going to be scooping a few packs to see if i can find something similar to what i remember

4 Likes

These almost remind me of sour bubble leafs. So fat and gorgeous. Depending how these turn out I’m most likely going to be purchasing these.

Are those the pine tars in that picture? The I-80 definitely had some fat leaves too though.

Damn I want em both. What is it with these fat leaves that I love so much?

4 Likes

Ahhhh, okay, so you’re not even gonna flower the seed plants out? Okay, sounds like a plan.

Two words: Freddie Freeman.

4 Likes