Hunting Lucky Dog, Top Dawg, Prolific Coast Seeds, Freeborn Selections, CSI

thanks homie! yeah i’m exited about all of it, i’m glad everybody else likes the fume because i thought i might be crazy, i can’t wait to get that nicer cut back to me haha

i was hoping someone would ask! my favorite moms are the old soul, fume #4 and lime 1 jaro, which one would you be interested in popping? that be super super sick if you grew any of 'em out, or all of 'em damn, hell yeah

15 Likes

I’m not fussy send me what you think I’d like I’m on a seed sprouting spree or should I say a killing the seeds .

My survival rate is in the toilet lately but it has to improve drastically.
Had a screw up in the tin box with some unexpected males showing so pretty much cleaned out my veg room so lots of space currently for some new starts. Thanks

9 Likes

Nice haul! Thats awesome you got all your keepers hit with the fume. Ive been wanting to do something similar with f2s - keep hitting all the keepers with the f2 preservations… problem is Im too scatterbrained to stick to a project ha.
If youve got some extra of the fume f2s with your keeper id love to give em a try! Your reviews of the strain have sold me, just been too cheap to buy a pack ha.

4 Likes

If you decide to send any out let me know I’ll dm you my address. Thanks

2 Likes

:raised_hands:
I’ll jump on the train. If want testers I’m down. Doing a copa test up next but I could run some after that for sure!
I always drool over your grow and would love to get some of your selections!

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:

Cinnamon sprinkle on top of your soil where the seed is, easy on the water, and lots of light ended all my worries

hit the keepers from the f1s with the f2s, so is that what a backcross is?

yeah dude, tell me how many you’re trying to pop, and where they need to go, and boom!

Sick!

I want to share a bunch of those seeds for people to grow 'em, but i’m going to be stingy on the fumé #4 f2s those are for stashing away, to have backup was kind of the idea

But yeah y’all that want to grow some seeds hit me up direct message-ly and i’ll hook y’all up!

13 Likes

I think a back cross involves an outcross and then going back to the f1/clone cut. I meant having some nice keepers and then including them in preservation pollenations for fun crosses to make alongside the preservation f2s.
Appreciate it man! Sendin ya a pm.

6 Likes

Sorry it took me so long to get back here brother. 200 pages! That was a helluva read! Super stoked about your journey and making your first beans that’s just AWESOME! Everything looks and sounds great! I’ve enjoyed your thread since day 1 and your stuff long before on RIL. Keep up the great work!

5 Likes

@supershitfuck Did you say Guerrilla Fume hates super bright lights of the Spider Farmer 4000?

4 Likes

haha hell yeah dude thanks!!

i think it hates water more than anything, i have a plant that i just can’t get right, not sure if it’s the light because no matter bright or dimmed it just won’t be looking good, so i wouldn’t say it hates light but one pheno definitely hates water, and rooting

i gotta say tho… right now my humidity is at 21% and temp 92f MAYBE it’s that… ok it’s that

8 Likes

Dude, for real… I haven’t ever seen it this consistently dry here before. I’m cranking five humidifiers and still can’t get it up past maybe 35%. I usually run the two big ones during lights-off, but I spaced the other day and turned off all of them when I was shutting the tents and shit, right before lights-off; when I opened the tents later, when the lights turned on, it was eleven-fucking-percent in there.

Horrible… Supposed to get even drier the next couple days. I saw on the news tonight that humidity levels are getting down into single digits…

6 Likes

Damn @minitiger i remember you saying you rock 5 humidifiers . I was thinking you just had a whole whack of tents/rooms ! Now I get it, damn 21% I’m in the exact opposite position, rained two days straight. Humidity has been ridiculous for February it’s usually dry AF now.

5 Likes

Sounds like you need to check out a pond fogger and give the humidifiers a break .

I had similar problems till I built one .

6 Likes

Haha, no, it’s just for one room with one 5x5 and one 3x3 in it. And like ten or twelve plants, max (depending on how many females I end up with; right now it’s only six…).

I’ve looked into that, but the circuit breaker in my room can’t handle that amperage, I don’t think. I’m pretty close to maxing it out as it is. Between all of the humidifiers I have running, it’s still only like 1.4 amps; those Pond Foggers are like 2.1 amps IIRC. That’d be enough to constantly be tripping the circuit I think.

6 Likes

damnnn! yeah seems like this time my plants are all a little off, my skin too i’m like 10 years older and bleeding knuckles, loosing my shit we’re not supposed to deal with weather in LA it’s not worth the price at this point haha but yeah 11% i didn’t even know that was possible, when i hit 70% humidity during lights on the plants are healthy are way faster growing, i have humidifiers, i just hate having a million things plugged in including a water line

i have this, for my printing machines, it totally raises the humidity way up in no time, surprisengly powerfull, zero steam or condensation, continuous feed too, it just gets nasty and it’s hard for me to clean because of laziness

8 Likes

Wonder if this thing would pump out that powder in the air like we talked about sometime last year. I haven’t busted out the old humidifier after that crap covered all my plants and walls, etc.

4 Likes

duuudee tell me about it, that fucking humidifier dust is so annoying!! but yeah this one = 0 dust it’s pretty damn amazing it was $500 when i bought mine tho… business expanse, i might have to plug it in today because it’s so damn dry and i’m in week 3 flower, kind of an important stage

5 Likes

since theres still people checking this, heres what im rerunning day 16f

fumé 4

old soul

lime 1 jaro (amazing weed becoming my favorite)

fumé 3

27 Likes

That stuff you’re talking about, the “powder”, is from the minerals and shit in the tap water. If you use RO water or distilled water in your humidifiers, that won’t happen.

8 Likes

yep, what he said i run RO specifically and never had this issue. looking good @supershitfuck that fume and jaro are definitely intriguing. that fogger is an interesting concept, very cool!

3 Likes