Hunting Lucky Dog, Top Dawg, Prolific Coast Seeds, Freeborn Selections, CSI

Nice, i sent gene this picture and he used it to release this on speakeasy, by the way, this is some serious flavor, the high is perfect, it’s became our go to jar that’s all my wife will smoke, the plant reaks of chanel no5 and chocolate at day 33

29 Likes

Nice bro! Definitely a treat when MG throws up your pic! Much respect

3 Likes

Genes gear remains high on my list to get my hands on some day, seems real legit

4 Likes

Same here @LegsMahoney stuff is near impossible to get over here. I do have some BLR I just managed to get my hands on finally but that’s my first score in all these years! His lime work absolutely intrigues the hell out of me as I’m finding lime to be the one terp that seems to always alleviate any and all pain from my neck/back and puts me in this feel good, floating , smiling high that’s almost euphoric. The more lime involved the better, used to think it was in my head but I’m 99% sure now .

5 Likes

yeah i told my wife “i gotta go brag on the forums” :joy:

8 Likes

Bahahaha and deserving of it! Nice my brotha, real nice!

5 Likes

day 35f I think i’m due for a soil and water test, i got a suspicion that my water sucks, i top dressed the plants as much as ever, but there’s something they are not getting, my soil could be out of whack, i got thrips too

18 Likes

That’s what my plants looked like when the soil ph was too high.

1 Like

Some of his packs are only $100 at speakeasy right now. And I only know that because I was just looking last night haha, simply because he’s one of the few breeders (or one of the few that I’m interested in, anyway) who still writes descriptions of his hybrids. I like reading that stuff.

If I wasn’t so loaded up on seeds, I’d be all over the HPK x SCDK, the HPK x Jaro, the Sky Cuddler Double Kush f4 and the Yesca OG cross. All of those are $100 and they sound real good. I fucking loved that Sky Cuddler #3 f3 I grew last year, super-tasty and stony weed.

That sucks about the thrips, @supershitfuck, especially since it’s only day 35. What’re you gonna do?

10 Likes

yeah he released and is releasing lots of stuff right now, he even released root beer freeze, alpine seedgroup has a bunch of stuff too

dude i know, i reember your review, i love the detailed descriptions hes put up, also he has a video up describing all of his new shit, i got a pack of 50+ yesca x ogogjaro so thats gonna be fun

do? lol… they gonna have to beat that shit :joy: i dont really know what to do, dont really want to do anything either, spraying buds? i did that and didnt even work

9 Likes

Goddamn! Did you win an auction or just ball out on five packs?

3 Likes

i sent mean gene a message on instagram saying the lime 1 jaro is fire and sent him some pictures, he said i’ll send you some more seeds if you wana look thru 'em, so he sent me a few small ziplocs of seeds, not released strains i think it’s more like testers, so i got more lime1 jaro, yesca x ogogjaro, turkey bag and sour dubb x lime1 x limepop#5

i caught him in a very generous mood i guess!!! so stoked i’m dying to pop all of it, also i bought like 10 other freeborn packs :joy:

17 Likes

Man, that’s awesome! I love hearing about vendors being that positive and responding by being like you wanna try some new fire? I’m on a seed buying sabbatical until I start making money again in the summer, and I’m using the time to think about which breeders I really want to give my money to in a more selective way this year. That’s definitely going to be based on the quality of their genetics but also how they are as people, and Gene seems like he’s pretty great at both. Really want to get into stuff from him and Professor P and Caleb this year, and try some of the Colorado Sativas and stuff from @vernal

9 Likes

Feel this @Dirt_Wizard so many fire breeders doing amazing work hard to decide on what to focus on and support with as much as there is out there for sure wanna dive into some of mean gene and professor P’s gear amongst a few others :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yea man I remember your review of that sky cuddled, I would be down for that, unfortunately I’m still paying off this credit card from Christmas expenses right now so my wallet is stuck in a vice until that balance reads zero.

Anyone know if any of the lime work is still available? I know useful seeds was doing repros for a bit there but I’d rather get from gene direct if possible

6 Likes

Last I looked he had some lime1 available.

3 Likes

I was checking stock on Useful Seeds at the banks recently and there’s definitely Black Lime Reserve F5 packs out there, JBC just got a little drop in that’s mostly Bodhi F2s (Dream Beaver and Mothers Milk) but also Lucky Lime F2 and BLR F5 and a GMO/Chocolate Diesel that I would be getting if I had the scratch:

GLG has Lucky Lime F1s for the same price

5 Likes

Speakeasy has a Grape Lime Skunk bx that’s a hundred bucks and it says that Lime 1 x Jaro is “coming soon.” That’s the one that he used supershit’s pic for. Doesn’t say how much it costs yet, though. I doubt it’ll be $100 haha.

4 Likes

that’s right! supershit’s haha it’s got i nice ring to it

but yeah @LegsMahoney he’s got these crosses on alpineseedgroup bunch of 'em have lime

6 Likes

I always break the parasite life cycle between runs. Sets me back a couple weeks, but I make clean clones and clean up the grow room, then I don’t have to face the bugs.

3 Likes