Hunting Lucky Dog, Top Dawg, Prolific Coast Seeds, Freeborn Selections, CSI

that was my plan, i need rove beetles too!!

3 Likes

Careful what you wish for lol.
Don’t get me wrong, I love my rovies but they get out of control every once in while, meaning right now :crazy_face:

3 Likes

lime 1 jaro reeking of chocolate and amaretto, this one is coming down soon, the flavor peaks early between day 50 and 60

fumé #4 is doing better than i expected, starting to have that divine pine smell

old soul is gonna yield so small but i got like a pound left from last harvest

29 Likes

@supershitfuck Plants look great my man.

You’re so much faster at growing than I am. You’ve probably already run GF twice by now and I’m barely starting to flower mine out a few at a time. Reason its taking me so long is because I’ve taken cuttings of all of them and make sure I have a rooted cutting before putting the moms and dads out to flower. I’ll collect the pollen from all the males and mix it all together so when I hit individual branches with it, it’ll kinda be like an open pollination. Starting to see the males grow balls now. You gonna want pollen or rooted cuttings of my GF bro? That way you can kinda hunt my pack of GF as well. You’re the one that turned me onto these in the first place via your awesome smoke reports. I’ve got no problems with bugs or diseases in my grow room. I only had leaf hoppers last year but I killed them all by hand. Every day, squishing them one at time as I saw them until they were no more.

I don’t want anything in return.

6 Likes

Damn dude, everything looks super healthy in those shots. Cheers

2 Likes

this is the third time i’m growing them, i always have clones impatiently waiting to get flowered out, but yeah i grew a lot of that weed this year!

hell yeah :metal:

if the timing is right, ill definitely take the pollen! i could flower my keeper fumé’s and hit 'em with that bukake i’d love to have some seeds made that has a wider genepool, for preservation sake, i’m definitely going to still like that weed years from now hehe, good to know you’re making seeds too!

6 Likes

I’ll put some aside for you when its all said and done. That way you can keep it for whenever you’re ready for it. :+1:

5 Likes

haha yeah i only post the best of the best pictures, just so yall think im a master grower when in reality this grow is really shitty, i have problems!!

8 Likes

Woah, wait the hell up…you’re not perfect?!! (given side-eye)

5 Likes

If the smoke’s good, the smoke’s good… Who cares how the plants look? Haha…

5 Likes

Perception is reality bro, you’re killing it haha

1 Like

ok i took some pictures so you guys know i’m fucking up lol, this is the old soul and fumé #3 they are staying wayyyy smaller than last time, looks like a nutrient lock out i’m gonna get a soil test for the first time after i harvest

some lime 1 jaro from last harvest

19 Likes

How many runs are you on your pots I’m thinking of doing a test soon just to see where I’m at after 5 cycles

7 Likes

@supershitfuck They still look like some sweet bud brother. How do you go about getting you soil tested if I may ask? I’m gonna start re-using soil and just in case down the road if I need something like that.

5 Likes

Could be high levels of sodium. Maybe. I know when I got my soil tested after a couple years, the sodium levels were wayyyyy high, no idea why. That’s an easy fix, though, just gotta flush your containers with three times the amount of water to soil.

Are you prepared to dump 180 gallons of water through each of your pots? Haha…

Soil test does sound like a good idea, though.

7 Likes

exactly what i’m thinking! i’m pretty sure it’s sodium, the tap water in that area is fucked, there’s a oily film on it too… dude i can not flush these pots, no saucers here, i would have to take the soil out, i guess that’s what imma do… and i would have to get a water filter too? damn…

5 Likes

i think 6 runs? havn’t counted!

when it’s time, i’m going to email buildasoil and they’ll tell me what to do lol

7 Likes

Even if you had saucers, I doubt they’d hold 180 gallons of water haha!

Maybe. This is like the main reason why I haven’t gotten in to No till yet and probably never will. If the soil’s fucked for some reason, the amount of effort to replace it is huge.

I’d wait and see what the soil test says, though, obviously.

I’m pretty sure most no till people just use tap water, but I guess if your tap water’s nasty, yeah, maybe you should look into an RO filter. I used Pure Water Products RO system for years, but it seems like their filters and shit have kinda gone downhill lately. Somehow my ppm’s would go UP every time I changed the filters the last couple times, so I switched to another brand a few months back. I can’t remember the name of the company offhand haha, but they’re in Orange County, which I like. I’ll find out the name if you’re interested.

They use Logan Labs in Ohio. You can send your soil directly to them and avoid having to pay BAS for being the middleman. I’d just send your samples to Wallace Labs, though, which is in El Segundo. Cheaper shipping, probably, since it’s closer and you’ll get the results sooner, too.

6 Likes

Oh man, if you haven’t been filtering tap, you should. Tap water can be absolutely awful.

I’m impressed you got so many runs in that soil. Most people start to struggle at 3-4 even with good water. Well done

2 Likes

oh damn, for real, i’m surprised this is the shit people drink !!

i would shop vac the water!, but yeah if anything ill use the soil in my veggie garden and grow in new soil if if too much of a pain

the amount of money!

imma see what buildasoil say first, since i have 0 experience and it’s their soil, but definitely wallace labs sounds like a better idea, it’s a coupla miles from my grow, thanks dude, ill see whats up!

8 Likes