I Dream of Breeding

Me too, going to transfer them as soon as the GoldenEye (Iranian cross) finishes. It’s good stuff, want to run this cut indefinitely; may even try out “selfing” for once to see if I can stabilize it. Would love to see someone grow her outside since I can’t, gonna see if I know someone in the area.

No secrets here! The father is the Colombian Gold from World of Seeds, obviously a hybrid though. Allegedly is a skunk cross but I had planned on adding one of the Colombian gold’s from the Freakers in there.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen it a few times but only on other landraces.

2 Likes

Pretty sure one of the Peshawar self topped too. Neat trait.
If i had room this cominng year I’d grow that cross outdoors myself… im all booked up for the season unfortunately. Hopefully someone has some space to run a few for you.

4 Likes

No worries, I’m keeping that cut indefinitely so it won’t go anywhere unless there’s a mishap of some sort. Which knock on wood I hope never happens. Anywho, it’s going on 14 weeks now and is still throwing white hairs but cannibalized most of the fan leaves even though I’ve been feeding it properly. I switched to 11/13 about a week or so ago in hopes that’ll it’ll help it finish

14 Likes

Alright so here’s a look at the Mazandaran in the 1 gallons flourishing, they stink! I walk into the room and I smell them without stem rub. First three smells I mistook it for from the door: 1. Dead mouse 2. Wet towel that hasn’t dried out for 2-3 days straight 3. Rotten food but up close the first thing I smell is sour diesel, super excited about these. I’ll switch them to 5 gallons when the Iranian x Colombian finish up and through them in the tent for veg a few weeks, then flip them. Seeds will be for Freaker run.

13 Likes

Looks awesome, do you got an smoke report for the Colombian / Iranian Cross? What are your next goals?

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Looking great! Im excited about these!

3 Likes

Nope, this will be my first time trying it. I’m excited! I just chopped it down a few days ago.

So currently, I’m curing everything I harvested already, and from there, I’ll decide which lines I want to continue working on. I’ve tried some of Falkor #46 and it reminds me mostly of Crimea Blue. It has a lemon/Hash taste but with red dragon terps on the backend (guava-ish) as well as it’s high, minus the anxiety/paranoia, which, removal of the two was the initial goal of this project. The high is pretty mello though, not sure if a CBD thing or just low thc% but I’m going to circle back to these at a later date. I’ll probably give away the lines I’m not interested in.

As for next steps? I really wanna downsize my stock and narrow down my breeding goals because I’m a seed hoarder tbh lol. I have a crazy pipeline of projects that I’ll likely never complete with the resources/time I have. I think I wanna master creating middle Eastern (mainly Iranian) and African IBL’s/heirlooms/hybrids. I also wanna play with some modern poly’s since it’s been awhile. Whenever I run the Razavi Khorasan again, I’ll be crossing it to Meatbreath F2, Puck HP Bx3, and chocolate diesel. I’ll be running Baharak that I planned to cross with Koffee; create a Bx of Jager using Starseed Skunk (Jaeger x skunk 18) so that people can get regular seed of a clone only cut, a Bx of Dr. Grinspoon using Highland Oaxacan Gold to bring back pearl bud pheno and create regular seeds so people can pheno hunt/breed; cross Tuna Kush with Chili Verde and a Tuna Kush acrid pheno x Shashamane pepper pheno

Blah blah blah, let me shut up before I wrote my entire list of ideas down like a mad man lol. Who knows how much of that will get done considering all of the testing I have to do and the repros for co-op and Freakers I have to fit in between

9 Likes

The Mazandaran are getting pretty big in the 1 gals, on the back right is another GoldenEye (Iranian x Colombian) clone, and the smaller plants are a strain I call “Bullets” which is a cross of a very foul smelling Razavi Khorasan Mother crossed to a (Hash Passion x Ace: Congo) x (Nirvana: Maui Waui x Ace: Congo) father.

Chopped the Iranian x Colombian about a few weeks ago and have it in jars. I just need to clean/sanitize the tent and transfer the Mazandaran to 3 or 5 gals so I can begin the Freaker run. I’m guessing a mod could split that part of the thread out when the time comes.

8 Likes

I’m liking what I’m seeing man! Good stuff for sure! :star_struck:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t4::pray:t4:

1 Like

Yeah was a great read too!!! :+1::+1:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Nug shots/Smoke review!

Falkor #46 is def CBD dominate. I rolled it into an Arnold Palmer with some high percentage dispensary bud and the high was intense, lasted about 10 minutes, then mellowed out until I felt like I wasn’t really high anymore.

Falkor x Burmese is pretty good. I’m guessing low 20’s for thc percentage, def sativa dom but still pretty relaxing and maybe good if you’re looking to laugh a bit harder if that makes sense lol. The smells is fruity, maybe like currants or even guava but with a little bit of tartness and floral notes.

Falkor #3 is taking a bit longer to cure to taste, think there may have been a hiccup on my part during drying but we’ll see. So far, the smell has changed three times; first it had a sour/guava/cleaner smell going on, then it shifted to garlic funk with mild fruitiness, and now it’s settling to a somewhat indistinct fruit smell with mild garlic. I’ll come back to these maybe in another week or so to see if the high is different.

8 Likes

Verdict? Try it yet?

3 Likes

Looking good. I love the plans listed above. Definitely can fill up the time. It’ll be great seeing what direction you go

2 Likes

I’m giving you a live first smoke report. Kinda earthy and musky taste with a slight hint of like pomegranate at the end? Basically tastes how it smells. The high is very cerebral with the delay effect of an edible. At first I didn’t feel shit and I was getting worried but now my high is continuing to soar. That said, I still think it’s missing something. I’ll maybe cross it to a sibling when I come back around to them, or I was already considering a cross to Bodhi’s Soar (Colombian Red x Old Mother Ghani).

6 Likes

Thank you :pray:t4:

I’m excited to see how much I can actually get done and document in this thread myself lol, will be a journey for sure.

3 Likes

How many weeks did she go? Nice chunky bud!
A cure could really boost the potency and it. sounds really nice already. For sure the flavor will develop more too. Congratulations.

3 Likes

I think about 16 or 17 weeks? Yeah, I looking forward to see how they cure over time.

1 Like

The Mazandaran are doing well, probably going to flip them in a week. Took a pic of two standout phenos, one self-FIM’d and the other self-topped. They have a faint diesel-y/foot smell going on if you get close or bump them, excited to see what flower brings!

Here are my Razavi Khorasan crosses, the left corner is my GoldenEye clone and the rest are Razavi x My Fault. Peep one of the self-topped like the Mazandaran, maybe it’s a trait among Iranians :man_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes