In search of a keeper Durban from different parts of the country

Been a watching, hopefully you guys can find some stable genetics.

2 Likes

I got a laugh last night. I’ve been trying to bring up my cloning game. I took 2 rounds of cutting off some plants to get back ups, and my bro in law took one. Of course both of the Dxk 4 that I took rooted. :joy:

2 Likes

Will get this Kullu Durban stabilized for sure. I feel a little guilty for not being the guinea pig.

Figures. Lol

2 Likes

Don’t let it bother you man. I’m happy to be the Guinea pig. I want a good Durban for my wife.

Plus, only slipped a few 4 letter words out about ya. :joy:

5 Likes

Looking good guys, things are starting to get interesting.

I have been slacking on shucking the Triple Durban F2’s from the twin tower female. Was in the fridge pressing some Panama rosin and found the two big jars of the mother and the matching seeded clone.

Wanted to see a few others run from @lefthandseeds F1’s. Guessing I’m gonna have at least a few hundred to send stock back to Lefty and pass some around in the free seed thread…buds are huge, clones were stable . Anise , licorice, herb, terps, buds a bit airy even though they stacked tight nodes and grew to arms length.

7 Likes

Sounds to be a good specimen.
Anise, licorice and grape terps come from a good Durban.
The grape can almost be taken as licorice or anise at times its so close.

5 Likes

Never get tired of showing this girl. I have a cross planned that should make buds more dense and syrupy.

Think Triple Durban under a Full Moon and Triple Durban High Flyer II

18 Likes

@Instg8ter …you never get tired of showing it, and I never get tired of looking at it LOL! I look forward to seeing more of these grown.

5 Likes

I love that single cola action. Looks like a dream to trim.

2 Likes

Came home after being gone for the week with work.

K x D #4 had a surprise me.

14 Likes

Oh shit bro!

You sure it even had pistils?

5 Likes

F2’s and a hair joint to test at 6 month cure 62RU.

11 Likes

Nice, how was it?

1 Like

The same but a bit smoother, burnt buttered popcorn the buds are seriously all red hair. A lot of the seed was pale and premie. I pollinated late but should still be a few hundred mid and dark mottled. Buz is creeper and all up.

5 Likes

Nice! A creeper is always appreciated.

3 Likes

Wanted to add a few pictures for some of the grow. This is day 17F.

TD #1 is 40 inches.

TD #2 is 38 inches

TD #3 is 54 inches

12 Likes

Looks like a full-blown male there… I don’t see any pistils at all. Really nice male if that’s what it is. I thought for sure it was a female . The false hairs, I don’t know the name of them, are quite long in the Kullu landrace… and can be mistaken for pistils.

4 Likes

You mean like this one @Upstate ?

This is K x D #6.

![20210301_101243|500x500]

6 Likes

Yep! Look how long they are! They can be mistaken for pistils easily, although I see them( pistils)there too, thankfully.

2 Likes

Wanted to up give another quick update while I have some time and help. This is 18 days after the flip

K x D #5 is 42 inches.

K x D #6 is 45 inches tall

T x D #4 is at a friends house. It is flowering in a one gallon pot.

16 Likes