Inbreeding landrace basics

That will take so time but I feel would be very worth it or a copyright law. Like Durban. You want to call your strain Durban then pay royalties to South Africa or to Durban city.

1 Like

Looks good for 1st grow tho

It’s impossible … there are so many small villages that turn out crops every year that no one will ever be able to pinpoint where they originated

1 Like

I’d go with Ace over most offering landrace seeds

5 Likes

I know. Just wish there was a standard for what seed companies can an can’t do. Same time tho if they going to name it after a place tho then that’s the place I feel they should have to pay. High hopes

I got some Afghani from a friend in the states that I’ve coined Yankghani as he doesn’t really know much about it besides it being an Afghan worked in the states by some chaps … who do I credit ? Hehehe

2 Likes

Yeah being able to get some money back to the small communities who have been growing would be great. There’s some guys who sell the local strains collected from a couple of villages but I’m doubtful any of that money makes it back to them.

3 Likes

Count yourself on that one lol from what I’ve seen you can do growing wise I bet you made it better. What does the name you gave it stand for ?

1 Like

this is what got me wanting this one. I feel they are being as honest as they can be so to say. But I’m not from there so I know it’s just hills an stuff there none cannabis related. Lol but I’ll for sure be looking at ace seeds.

I’m just playing the fool bro hahaha it’s just a joke between myself and my american friends across the pond.

1 Like

Reads like a travel brochure :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Never mind that Durban is like 200km away :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah it should really be Kwa Zulu magic, clearly riding that Durban name. You know if the DP used in GSC was the worked one from Europe?

2 Likes

Lol it’s cool. I found it funny I should have worded my response better

The DBN used in GSC is probably some worked version of either sensis or some other hack… but I could totally pin point the flavour in the Cali connection GSC hack

2 Likes

Naw I had no idea but I don’t like gsc. I don’t get the hype in it. Taste is good other then that I haven’t found a good cookies I would say

1 Like

Cool that’s what I thought I started googling an thought I was reading the map wrong lol

I’ve enjoyed the crosses off the forum cut. Pure dankness

2 Likes

Mates got a couple of Malawi seeds he wants to pheno hunt…

10 Likes

That would be fun. I enjoy gardening. I grow a lot of my own veggies an fruits when I can

1 Like