4 Likes

What’s left of my Malawi stash

7 Likes

Running a bit low there… :smiley:

1 Like

Been a while since anyone on the farms gone home :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

does this one seem more legit ?

Malawi is usually more get up and go stuff. Like get up really high then go clean the house and the shed, maybe mow the lawn.

edit: My mate’s wife smokes this after a bbq at night with copious drinking and then cleans the entire place.

4 Likes

Nice that’s one of the things I look for in sativas or then taste an how good the high is. Looks not so much.

Regs probably your best option there if they have them in stock

1 Like

Yeah reg will be the way I got. Most feminizes I have got are 50/50 so I figure regs I have same odds also don’t want to keep paying for seeds. On the ones I want to keep in the garden

Lol my lady needs it forsure

taking everything to heart. So I am sorry if I bugging/lighting you up. This is closest I can find. In my opinion South Africa dominates sativas. That’s why my focus is there. In fairness far as I know I’ve never smoked anything Jamaican

1 Like

You’d need to know when they sourced the original seeds to know how “pure” these would be. The Transkei / Ciskei strain is a fruity sativa but I’d take Malawi over it any day. Same with the swazi gold, it’s just hybrids up there now. And with swazi it was more the drying and curing method that made it potent.

Stuff would travel in the sun under tarps on trucks. If you were lucky you got the layer btw the dried out dust and the moldy inside which was basically fermented. Good stuff. All the swazi coming out of there is now heavy couchlock stuff.

Jamaican is pretty decent but its all mixed up too. Overall I’d recommend the Transkei is you really set on it.

2 Likes

Also how tall is your tent?

1 Like

I have a 2 ,5foot tents but I mainly use a room I flipped over. It’s 8 foot

Thank you for the tip on Swazi. I was thinking a pack of each like a 5 pack. See which I really want to put time into then get a nice batch of it.

you all got me just searching now thank you on this education lessons as well

I would agree 100% until I tried a weird one: GirlTime (GSC x TGA Timewreck)

:arrow_up: I think that’s the GSC parent to GirlTime.

First & only ‘cookie’ I ever tasted. :cookie: So it’s out there, just gotta hunt… :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Cali cons fake cookies is total garbage … like a minty hermi prone illegitimate daughter of some og… but got some ok stuff off the one cut that was kept around when crossed to a very tangie Locomotion male… well took about 500 plants to find the one hahahahaa

3 Likes

Holy crap. Going to need a few acres!

1 Like