Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Banana :banana: clipz

1 Like

Have you tried hitting it with a hammer?

3 Likes

You going after the coil?

1 Like

Yeah. I’m struggling on #5. I don’t have any idea how I’m gonna get to #6. 1, 2, and 3 were a breeze.

Take a pic for the top, like total engine

2 Likes

1 Like

Pretty sure you gotta take that center cover off and that should open up some space the v6 part should pop out if I remember correct. I’m at lunch but will be back at the shop in about 40 min. You can shoot me a year make and model and I can take pics of the procedure when I get back to the shop.

3 Likes

Im gonna have to take that joint off then. It looks like the flux capacitor is connected to it and it’s definitely in the way. The coil is directly behind that steel braided hose.

1 Like

You maybe label to just lift it enough to wiggle it out,

1 Like

Annnnd I just dropped a bolt into the engine compartment. Had to take apart the bracket that holds the ECU to get #5 out. This is too much man. Lol. Gonna call Mercedes mobile mechanic out here to do this last one.

1 Like

ALRIGHT! NUMBER FIVE IS IN! :us::tada::100::exploding_head: Complete sentence!

3 Likes

What’s the year make and model?

1 Like

Yeah that want you to pop that intake off.

1 Like

2015 glk 350

1 Like

So is it legit just those two center bolts and then the whole thing should shake, lift and twist out? Just enough out of the way?

1 Like

And two on the very back

1 Like

OMG. And there are 8 plugs and hoses holding it in. I’ve figured out 7 of them :sob:

1 Like

Okay. I did it man. I just have one new problem. I can’t get the air intake to seat properly. Any ideas.

2 Likes

That hammer sounding like a good idea about now eh? :rofl::rofl:

I know I’m no help. I know nothing about cars :red_car:

1 Like

I know I got a hammerless pistol upstairs. Old yeller this bitch if she don’t get right.

2 Likes