Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Uploading: 8457DAC6-2003-4C7C-BD15-EAAE8DC58BE7.jpeg… Uploading: 08ACC9D0-6448-40C7-A168-50FC00FE3742.jpeg…

The 1s should be intake bolts

Shot I just got the pics to load!

Take a little oil and oil all the o-rings. And just work your way around till they are flush little bits at a time.

1 Like

Cool cool. Should I pull the gaskets from the intake and seat them on the motor then press the air intake into them? Either way I’m shutting this shit down til I get some more free time.

1 Like

Probably I would put in the lower intake side of it and seat the upper to the lower

1 Like

Yikes. Are you telling me the air intake splits in half?

1 Like

Yeah, an upper and a lower? Take a pic

1 Like

I shut the whole shit up for the night and am bout to go get some chinese. I really appreciate everything man. You have no idea.

1 Like

My pleasure dude, it’s better thank having ti take your car into the dealer and shit and getting taxed.

1 Like

True dat. Or even worse have them tell me there’s nothing they can do to fix it so why don’t you trade it in for a brand new one. :joy:

2 Likes

You a general tso kind of guy?

2 Likes

Sweet n sour pork
Beef n broccoli
Egg foo young

Pork fried rice
Crab Rangoon

General tso and orange chicken are good but I generally go for the above.

5 Likes

Respect :sunglasses:

I’m thinking about checking out a new place on Wednesday for the hell of it

3 Likes

Hells yeah man. Suffolk has like 5 places but only one of them is worthwhile. I went to one place here and they were serving yellow rice. Their pork fried rice was more like Spanish rice. I was like what the hell is this? :joy:

1 Like

What’s your order @Hotrods_and_hounds

1 Like

Man another stl thing that’s fire, look up chicken St. Paul sandwich. If you like egg foo young those samwhichs are great!

1 Like

Oh shit son. Id tear those sandwiches up.

1 Like

There’s not shit for Chinese where I live. No decent Thai. Tons of Mexican places.

1 Like

Wow. I never would have guessed!

1 Like

Day 12 of Flower. Awww they’re so cute at this stage.

10 Likes