Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

I heard that’s how you make cheese weed.

Let’s turn this into a bro science thread.

3 Likes

Male plants make you gay it’s true. My bro told me once :joy:

2 Likes

Those buds are filling out great, man!

1 Like

I got a bunch of leaves that are starting to do this

Whatchyall think? Potassium deficiency?

2 Likes

Is the stem starting to get purple streaks?

3 Likes

My stems generally turn purple when I crank my lights up. I attribute it usually to sun burn. I’ll go check and see if the undersides are still green.

2 Likes

Oh yeah they are streaking purple all up and down them shits.

4 Likes

Also if you cranked your lights up it maybe light stress. But the streaking I may try to up the phos a little bit. Long as you’re not in a ph lockout.

3 Likes

I just had this argument with those obamas I ran last round. We made it to the end but it was a rough ride.

3 Likes

What did you end up doing?

3 Likes

Struggling……lol I hopped off the bottle nutes and went back to top dressing and pushed over to dry amendment. But I also run soil.

2 Likes

The last run, I messed around to much. Tried a new soil mix, new nute line, new light and to top it all off went to small pots.

2 Likes

Okay. Okay. I feel like this isn’t the first time I’ve encountered this problem. I always end up blasting these plants with unacceptable amounts of gypsum until they get right, but at this point I don’t know how much higher on anything I can go. Is feeding at 3.0 ec psycho shit? I never check ec but I just did this time :joy:

2 Likes

Depends 3.0 is a decent number, but what the ph? That was my problem the nutes I was was using tanked my ph to the point I had a hard time getting the plants to take in phos.

1 Like

Didn’t check but I just swapped out the res and was sitting somewhere around 5.85 or so. Hopefully it hasn’t fluctuated too wildly over the past few days. I’ll check it out real quick.

1 Like

Holy shit. 6.47. that’s way too high. And they’ve already drank their way through 10 gallons in the past 3 days.

1 Like

Yeah that may be a bit on the high side. Doesn’t hydro run like 6 flat in flower abouts? Yeah ten gallons is solid chunk that’s pretty impressive.

2 Likes

My sweet spot is no lower than 5.8 no higher than 6. It’s wild. It’s like they are just sucking up the water but can’t uptake the nutes. Let’s refer to our handy dandy uptake ph chart and see where potassium falls.

nutrientavailabilitysoilphchartdetailed

Oh snap. Is it a phosphorus toxicity. I’m bad at diagnosing plants. All symptoms look the same to me. It’s like a dog wagging it’s tail could mean happy, could mean murder. :joy:

3 Likes

Lol maybe that chart got me. Was like well it’s gets a dose of everything. But that also says it’s for soil. So does hydro run the same ph range?

2 Likes

You argue with plants too @Hotrods_and_hounds ? Annoying, but I try to just get them to finish and move on.

2 Likes