Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Yeah.The other night I literally removed all plants from their buckets and cleaned each individual bucket and wet vacced them out before giving each plant a root dunk in a hydrogen peroxide bucket. The only thing I can’t clean out are the hoses between the buckets. I’ll probably bite the bullet and buy all new hosing and fittings before I start my next run. It’s next level pain in the ass to break this thing down and clean it. If I’m breaking it down to clean it, I might as well break it down and start with the freshest of pieces.

3 Likes

One of the reasons I stopped using teas was replacing the air stones. I switched to a vortex lift then it ended up being a cleaning feast. Hated it.

I forgot that you mentioned it also happened in your control sample? Another thought that came to mind. Maybe try another control but boil the water first to see if the tap has living creatures.

2 Likes

Im really interested to get to the bottom of this. I might go grab some distilled water from the store in a little bit and make another control bucket. Better yet. Do 2 more control buckets of distilled. One that gets hot in the room and one that stays cool outside of the room.

Also. I just got back from Bojangles and one of these mother fuckers took a bite out of my bo rounds and tossed it in the box.

2 Likes

:rofl: who the heck does that shit!

3 Likes

They are monster out here.

3 Likes

2 things what’s bojangles and what’s the rounds?

Also if you have to buy water I would honestly probably go for RO over distilled.

3 Likes

The bo rounds are so fire. They are like hash browns maybe a little bigger than a double stuff Oreo. Bojangles is a chain that does country style biscuit breakfast type shit. I guess it’s regional. I never remember seeing them as a kid in the Midwest.

Where can I get RO? Is it accessible at Walmart.

2 Likes

Sometimes you can get RO at the water stations on front of or inside grocery stores. You just have to make sure it says reverse osmosis and not “filtered”.

I use a R/O filter. The more expensive ones will produce less brine/waste per gallon of RO. Mine is an elcheapo

Edit: Sorry, along with less waste, the more expensive ones can also filter more water much faster.

2 Likes

It’s like if you mashed carls jr/Hardee’s with KFC lol.

Little yummy hashbrown potatoes with onions . They’re really good with honey.

2 Likes

That does sound killer, I had to stop going to kfc out here. A damn three piece meal with just 2 sides no soda is 18 something bucks. Wild. So Popeyes became the new spot with those red beans and rice.

But those rounds do sound killer like a big tater tot.

3 Likes

I’ve been liking the saucy nuggets from KFC.

2 Likes

Yeah? What other neat spots you guys got out there in Va? Also random question, where are the spots of Va you don’t want to live. Been looking out there the state looks beautiful and reasonable priced.

3 Likes

Anywhere east of where @Indicana_Jones lives lmao

3 Likes

Of you like the city life. Richmond and surrounding area is cool, but stupid expensive.

Go out west you start finding less and less, but it gets better and better lol.

4 Likes

Yep that’s what I’m in for, I like the country life pretty good. Was raised out in the woods where you don’t have neighbors really.

3 Likes

You find stuff like that in our areas. We’re only an hour ish apart. The eastern “7 cities” they call it are absolute garbo. Would not take your hotrod or hound there.

2 Likes

Yeah ? I was kinda looking around the cedar bluff area seems like some foothills and land is decent priced out there.

Also I’m about a hour outside of St. Louis. The city life is def not for me. Don’t really know why peopl want to live like that.

3 Likes

Can’t say I’ve been there personally, but looking at it on maps it looks chill.

I miss the city life cuz of the convenience of everything being close. I like Richmond cuz it’s pretty centered in the state.

If you wanna kick it with us, come east a little more :rofl::rofl:

You moving down or looking for a vacation spot? Vacation spot id definitely pick somewhere out that way.

2 Likes

Not sure yet, Missouri is filling in with California. So prices are getting wild. All the farms are being forced out for subdivisions. Sucks but hey, but yeah looking at VA or southern Mo. over the the next year or so gonna pick somewhere. Paying off Covid debt and almost done with that.

Just saw something on TV about them doing that in Texas also. Shame.

1 Like