Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Yeah, supposedly Va is still like 70 % ag land says the usda. That’s really what made it pop on my radar.

1 Like

Yeah what he said. It’s really wild. All the boundaries of these cities touch so you can be cruising down the street and pass through 3 different cities if you don’t know where the boundaries are.

I have really started to fall in love with the peninsula. Yorktown and what not. All that puts you closer to Williamsburg and Richmond anyway.

They are starting to build up our little town too. We are the last of the 7 cities on the Southside that have any space to expand to.

I like Norfolk, Virginia Beach, and Chesapeake for dining. Don’t really do night life so that’s a non starter.

We have a ton of farm land out here. It’s getting sold at record prices to build new homes and warehouses. The people of this community are pissed but like if it were that big of a deal to the residents here they could have crowd funded the purchase of these 500+ acre parcels and kept them wild.

2 Likes

Can we do that here? :pleading_face: We got this ugly ass solar “farm” :rofl:

3 Likes

Hell yeah I’m still looking for weed holler town.

2 Likes

Explainlikeim5

2 Likes

Oh shit. You’re totally invited to move to weed holler town. Right now it’s a fictional location that we invented in another thread where the only law is you have to grow as much weed as humanly possible.

6 Likes

Sooo… Exactly what I’ve been doing? :rofl:

3 Likes

Hell yeah, do you guys have hollers out there? Like foot hills with say 20 acre gulleys? Typically one way in from the mouth and surrounded by little mountain type stuff?

3 Likes

We’re mostly flatlands, but you can find some hills.

You get lower and lower the more east you go. In 20 years @Indicana_Jones will be a fish.

2 Likes

Yeah. We got for real hollers in the central to western part of the state. @AppalachianBiscuits is supposed to be keeping her eye out on some holler land for us.

5 Likes

Holler at me when y’all get it figured out.

1 Like

@Indicana_Jones I really think you should give the octopots a shot, I see impressive grows with very little trouble. You can get 1 or 2 of them and run them side by side with your current system. I bet you will kick your current sytem to the curb in no time

2 Likes

There’s hills and hollers all over out here. From where I’m at near Martinsville going west it’s mountains. Floyd, Patrick county, Galax out to Bristol baby. All beautiful land. I like it in the foothills cause it’s warmer.

4 Likes

@Indicana_Jones what are the new numbers? Inquiring minds want to know!

4 Likes

He succumbed to the Bojangles I’m afraid :rofl:

4 Likes

Mmm lol that’s a hard way to go that early, hell he back on at like 2 in the mornin.

3 Likes

Haha. Greetings everyone. I got the nieces and nephew here tonight. We just got back to the house from a neighborhood movie night. I reset my lights to come on at 830 instead of 7. This way I can rock with the door open all night and be up on time in the morning to shut em into darkness.

By the time we got back and I busted the room open again it had cooked up to 96.5°

4 Likes

Inline fan when? Gotta get that heat out jeez

3 Likes

Well good to know dinner didn’t wreck ya, this the same nephew you been teaching?

1 Like

Up from 6.17 this morning at 10 am to 6.43 now at 11:30 pm @Hotrods_and_hounds

:arrow_up: 0.26

So the question remains, does it lock in place when it jumps and then jumps again every subsequent time the temp jumps?

1 Like