Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

I just realized that your grim reaper is holding a slurpee with his British tea finger hangin’ out! freaking cool as hell. Did you draw that?

1 Like

I wish haha. After several years of using this avatar I finally came across some one else using it in gray scale. Needless to say, I was ready to fight over it.

1 Like

Shaggy is who I thought of.

2 Likes

Okay. Okay…

Okay.

How do you go about treating 14 plants in various stages of decay and 55 gallons of water for root rot?

Here’s a pretty dying leaf

2 Likes

What about some peroxide in the res?

2 Likes

I have 3 quarts. I did a 1 quart to 4 gallon ratio when I dunked their roots on the last cleaning. That didnt seem to do shit. Is there a possibility that it might be more effective even at a weaker ratio if it stays in the res to do work?

2 Likes

I’m here to second that.

2 Likes

Yeah you want it to stay in the system and kill the bad bacteria that causes root rot and it will help the healthy roots get more oxygen

2 Likes

Should I worry about pulling the plants and cutting away any root mass that looks SUS or just let the h2o2 do it’s thing?

1 Like

That part I really don’t know it’s been a long time. But I would run it first you can always trim roots later.

1 Like

I like the sound of that. I don’t think I have it in me to be screwing around with these plants til 3 am again. Also Hydro Guard is on the way. Never gonna fill another res without that shit again.

That’s bonticare yeah?

1 Like

Yessir. I saw some other rhizome zone shit. Promotes root growth. My next run I’m feeding these plants straight up crack rocks.

3 Likes

Lol, start them with just a taste, first ones free. They’ll keep coming back.

4 Likes

You’re selling that cheap rock, sheet rock, drywall
They don’t want that, they come back for more
But they come back to me, they don’t come back to y’all.

2 Likes

Lol, you ever watch snowfall?

1 Like

No. What is it?

1 Like

Mmm it’s a good ass show,

1 Like

Googling now.

1 Like

Yeah it’s on Hulu,

1 Like