Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

It’s like breaking bad of the 80s crack rise.

1 Like

Hell yeah. And there’s 6 seasons? I’m all over this.

1 Like

Yeah it was good as hell, I’m kinda surprised I never really heard anything about it. I thought it was a killer series.

1 Like

TLDR, about a 1/4 tsp of 500ppm hypochlorous acid per gallon in my water made my cloner invulnerable to pathogens. Room temp is 80° already, and I leave the water in there for about a month before changing it out. Sometimes I don’t change it out at all, just add more in. Still keeps on truckin’. I don’t use nutes in there, so YMMV for a full hydro system, but a small bottle of it might be worth a shot. Peroxide did absolutely nothing, so I went looking for something better.

3 Likes

Well there’s some info I’ll be digging into. Thanks @Cormoran !

4 Likes

I woke up a little late today so I didn’t get a chance to check on the pH after the h2o2 dousing. But it did smell like the funk of 40,000 years when I shut the door. Hopefully that’s a good thing.

In the meantime @Hotrods_and_hounds my homie caught this dope ride in TX and I thought you might appreciate it as much as I did.

5 Likes

Bruh what in the actual fuck :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

snipes-life-v0-3xomd001dqza1

3 Likes

Good show. Just watched it for the second time a few months ago along with top boy. Now I’m working on ganglands. Been meaning to check out Gomorrah for ages but still haven’t yet.

2 Likes

Hell yeah, that’s a Miata I would drive! Also can appreciate the skill set to do that.

2 Likes

I would LOVE to wamp that miata!

I went to a Baja race earlier this year and there was a madmax lookin miata that completed one of the 100mile laps. It was impressive as hell! I’ll have to ask my nephew if he snapped a picture of it.

2 Likes

No doubt. The more ignorant the car, the better in my opinion. I’m really a of fan of wagons and I found pictures of like an early to mid 90s woody caprice that was off-road kitted out. :joy: That thing was bad ass.

3 Likes

He got back to me but he doesn’t have the pictures :frowning:

I would totally do a wagon or one of those old school 4x4 van conversions.
MonsterVan

100% yes lol

8 Likes

wrestler-woo

1 Like

I found the caprice wagon. I want this. Maybe stanced a little more aggressively

images (17)

4 Likes

I’ve always wanted to do this to a classic mini, though I think I’d be kicked out of the club if I did :confused:

a65c515ee7809f77929e224eb5b09517

5 Likes

Man, that pink cooper is actually pretty hard

2 Likes

Those are dope. A light bar across the top of that black would finish it off proper.

3 Likes

Okay. Now we are getting some where. Since I added all of that hydrogen peroxide to the res, I now have this funky looking shit all in the bottom of my buckets. I remember this funk looking shit from the last time my pH went haywire. I think once I cleaned the funk shit out of the system, things went back to normal. I’m gonna let the peroxide go for another 24 hours and I’ll clean this whole joint out again tomorrow.

3 Likes

The funky stuff.

These plants are also shedding dead root pieces like crazy. This is great news all around I think.

6 Likes