Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

“Dead plant spooge” is the technical term.

5 Likes

Dead plant sponge. I’m glad I have the proper terminology in my lexicon now :joy:

For real I’ve been calling it by it’s scientific name “some ol bullshit” for the past few years now.

5 Likes

Spooge…not sponge. Careful. Word police. Thought police is next.

3 Likes

My life has caused me to cross a lot of paths. I have accumulated a huge vocabulary not in your average dictionary. What becomes common usage. Crownpoodle goes back to some poor choices when I was young.
Out of the blue when my grandson Weston was about 4. We’re driving and I’m teasing him about something. He tells me I was “full of dog beans”. What did you say buddy? “You heard me PPa, I said full of dog beans.” I asked his mom and sisters. No clue. He just made it up, but it’s become commonly used here if someone is full of it. I’ve got one of “those” models.

5 Likes

Is the ph still swinging wild? And honestly I would run peroxide in there for a bit. Until things really get recovered.

@crownpoodle the dog beans is a good one.

3 Likes

Weston’s a real character.

3 Likes

Hahaha. I’m adding dog beans.

Stupid autocorrect not recognizing spooge. SPOOGE. Yeah it’s locked in now.

3 Likes

It’s up but it didn’t do so bad over the past 24 hours. Only up 0.13

3 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds how long before I can safely add more H2o2?

2 Likes

I don’t know about adding more, the unfortunate answer is there’s some res and bucket cleaning in your future. But when you can the water I would still have a bit in there.

2 Likes

Nice dude! It sounds like you’ve identified the problem?

1 Like

We have a thing every year called pleasant valley mud fest and there’s lots of creations like that lol. I’ve even seen a Zamboni take one of the holes there.

2 Likes

It’s on my bucket list for sure! I’ve seen some mud bog racing but those were all artificial mud courses/stadiums. Those mudbogs events on the East coast look so awesome.

1 Like

Ugh. Google is the worst piece of fucking shit to ever exist. How is it that they are the only real player in the game for business listings?

1 Like

What you trying to line up in google?

1 Like

They suspended my google listing about a year ago. They said I violated their terms and conditions and that I needed to fix it. They didn’t tell me which one, there are 100s. I was gonna reset my account back to basically nothing and add a few things back in as far as services. Before I could even do that, they locked me out of my account so I couldn’t even update things.

So here we are a year later and my wife said fuck it, let’s just make a new account for the business. So she has it all made up and they need to verify the business. The only option available to us it a video verification. I legit have to use this google camera widget to take a video of my street name, walk down the street to the house to get the address, unlock and open my van to show off my tools to prove that I actually do what I say I do. Also have to show some mail with the business name and some branded marketing material like a business card. No problem. I got all that shit. We go to do the video, and the god damn google video recorder widget is fucking faulty.

Why wouldn’t it be, right? I watched several videos on the subject saying that sometimes people’s listings are improperly suspended all the time. Just on a whoopsie. I bet you McDonalds never accidentally gets suspended off of google.

3 Likes

We should start our own website! With blackjack and hookers!

3 Likes

The worst part is, you can’t call and talk to some one directly about their business side of the company. They always just send you a link that puts you into a weird paperwork feed back loop that goes nowhere and solves nothing.

How did this clown show bullshit company become the arbiter of all things business related?

2 Likes

Have you ever tried something like Angie’s list?

1 Like

Yeah. I hate that bullshit. Angie’s list is really good if you are looking for a customer that wants a discount on spraying their yard for mosquitoes. We focus on higher end home remodeling. I have no interest in driving to do a million estimates for people to tell me my shit is outrageous or do I offer discounts for the church. :joy:

4 Likes