Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Well do you? :rofl:

Yeah I can imagine it’s a pain in the ass

1 Like

Over the years I’ve done a handful of jobs for churches and they are the stingiest, non payinest, bunch of cheapskates out there. Like what did y’all do with the $75,000 you collected last Sunday? They’re like dopeheads with the money :joy:

I avoid the church in every aspect of life.

6 Likes

Forget the Blackjack!

3 Likes

I got bit by a damn snake today. three of these dickheads got tangled up in my fence. One died. I saved one, one was dead on the scene. The first one I saved and it was super thankful. The 3rd I found later. He got stuck after the first two got stuck. He was a dick head and bit my while I was trying to cut him free. He wasn’t venomous I guess :joy:

5 Likes

In other good news pH has only crept up 0.7 over the past 24 hours. Tonight might be the night I clean this whole shit out.

7 Likes

There are no new yellowing leaves. I assume the peroxide smoked whatever the SPOOGE funk was. Now we just gotta clean it out.

14 Likes

Yeah well if you’re not all puffy and weezy by now safe to say he wasn’t lol.

But that’s cool no new yellowing. Is the ph starting to settle down?

3 Likes

Bird netting is a terrible snake and animal trap.

4 Likes

Yessir. The pH only went up by 0.06-0.07 over the past 24 hours.

4 Likes

@Hashpants as soon as the bean sprouts get a little bit bigger and grab onto their trellis that netting is fucking outta here. I can’t believe what a menace it’s been.

3 Likes

Awesome work saving that jerk. :laughing: No chance you have pics of the snake, is there? I’m a lifelong reptile nerd and pretty good at IDing.

I don’t recall what part of the world you’re in but it’s not a bad idea to familiarize yourself with your local venomous species.

Here’s a speckled kingsnake I caught crossing the road recently…

6 Likes

Was a black rat snake. I’m in Virginia. The yard was full of them today. I saw a monster one trying to work it’s way into the garden. He finally found his way in. I hope he was in there to feast on the voles. His big ass made his way out eventually. The smaller ones that were just big enough to squeeze in and get stuck weren’t so lucky. I’m wondering if they have been slipping in and out the past few weeks but they maybe just grew a little to much and are now getting stuck.

8 Likes

Very cool. Those are great pest control. We are in rural Missouri and we have a large black rat snake in our garage that keeps the mice at bay.

A belly full of voles will do that! :laughing:

4 Likes

I hate voles. Kind gross, but I’ve gotten pretty good skewering them with a sharp plant stake. The cats find them for me.

4 Likes

Oh man. These voles are wrecking shop on the garden outside. We did everything in our power to make it so they couldn’t get in to the raised beds. I cheaped out when I built them and made them out of regular framing lumber. I expected them to at least last 5 years before they fell apart. We’re now in the beginning of year 3s growing season and their is non stop maintenance on these things. I told my wife this winter I would rebuild them like a fortress.

4 Likes

Morning everybody.

4 Likes

Morning homie. Hit the jangles this morning for a couple biscuits lol

2 Likes

Morning everybody, how’s the ph this morning @Indicana_Jones ?

4 Likes

It was like 6.52 last night and that was only up a little over .05 over 24 hours. I slept in too late this morning to check it. Hangs head in shame. I’ve been playing this awesome new game called 20 more minutes when I wake up at 7. Twenty minutes later turned into 9:00 on the dot. I was scrambling. :joy:

@HomegrownVABudz bro. Did they nibble your rounds?

4 Likes

I was gonna ask how much of his biscuit remained lol

Good morning gents

3 Likes