Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Did you give them the shocker?

3 Likes

Hahaha. Lights just came on. Gonna check this pH and see if I can’t nail down this ratio. I don’t think what I have in the other thread is correct.

2 Likes

What did you get?

2 Likes

Some local pool place has their own branded bag. It’s 73% and was only $9.99 bargain. I feel like this little bag should last about 5 years.

1 Like

Then what part you think is in correct?

1 Like

My assumption was making up for the remaining 27% was at a strength of 100% for the remaining parts. But the reality is, my math for the remaining parts is only at 73% strength. So I’m still short. But I don’t know the math to get me there properly. My math is only good for reducing fractions a variety of other construction related tasks and baking :joy:

1 Like

This may work? We need @Hashpants

2 Likes

But I’m with ya my math is horrible unless it’s work math.

1 Like

pH is at 6.15 up from 5.24 over 24 hours. Great.

1 Like

Oh shit his formulation is for 52-58%. That means I gotta step back. Unless… My % is about 50% higher than his. So that means I should see a ppm of around 1.5-3 still following the same weight per gallon.

2 Likes

I’m probably just gonna wait to do this til tomorrow.let my math brain sleep on it. Maybe the answer will come to me in a dream

1 Like

Yeah holy was talking about having pure, then there’s the 58% so I would assume the 73 % would just be a 20% decrease of the 58%. Maybe.

1 Like

Maybe. Hah. I wonder if there is a google calculator for this. If they are gonna dick me over on my business listing the least they can do is have a weird solution ratio calculator.

1 Like

I am learning some neat new terminology. Among other things from my past that I wish were different, it would have been super dope if my chemistry teacher wasn’t also the football coach. He was a great football coach.

1 Like

For real this has been a prettt neat learning experience. Yeah we didn’t have chemistry, but I did take ag structures lol.

2 Likes

I just had to look that up. That sounds like a dope class for real.

2 Likes

Yeah it was fun growing up out here as a kid, for field trips and stuff we went to cattle auctions, and barrel races. Used to have a spot out here called the horse palace. That was the big field trip. But all that’s stuff is gone. But yeah our school was a bit geared towards farm work eventually.

3 Likes

You know, that never crossed my mind that not everyone is getting the same standardized highschool experience.

2 Likes

My high school had metal shop, wood shop, auto shop, welding, and print shop. I was a print shop guy. Spent my life working in print shops. 30 years in one.

2 Likes

That’s super cool. You might appreciate this. I did a commercial art program in highschool. I was going to school right on the cusp of when everything was done by hand and transitioning to digital. I was in there learning how to do ruby lith color separations by hand. Only to have that shit go the way of the dinosaur just a few years later. Never got to put it to use. Should have taken auto shop. :joy:

1 Like