Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Gotcha that does seem like a lot more cuts than I would expect. Then you gonna make a jig while making the first one?

2 Likes

Oh. I’ve been building jigs. Mostly to hold pieces square while they go through the table saw. I bought several jigs for drilling Pocket holes, holes for shelf pins, mounting drawer slides. Next jig I need to make is a tenoning jig cuz I really don’t want to pay the $300 for one. But I can worry about that when it’s time to build doors and drawer fronts.

2 Likes

That’s not a bad way, I need to look into some of that. It sounds neat to build your own cabinets. Ok it’s 11 o need to do stuff. Up and at em.

2 Likes

Oooh.

pH 6.02 only :arrow_up: 0.14 from 5.88 over 24 hours.

That double dose of shocker seems to be getting her right.

3 Likes

Hell yeah that seems to be doing good! But if you’re not going to white knuckle the rest the grow what you gonna do now? Also you gonna drop the ph a little again tonight?

1 Like

Oh yeah. I’m gonna keep smashing this pH back to where it belongs. Tomorrow she gets a fresh shock again.

What would I even do if everything went smoothly one time?

4 Likes

Yeah, where’s the fun in that. Just go in there all peacefully and be like well it’s cool guess I’m out lol.

2 Likes

I’m really not sure what I do with all of my extra time not worrying about these crazy mystery problems. I’ll have more time to make cabinets :joy:

4 Likes

Speaking of which, how did your projects got today @Hotrods_and_hounds

2 Likes

Uhhh I no longer have a kitchen sink. But I also got the wrong faucet. So I’ll go back tomorrow, but they didn’t have the damn thermostat I wanted so I ordered one off Amazon and hopefully it will be here tomorrow.

That and how do you feel about all these smart devices and what not. They had a gang of those but I don’t need a 250 dollar thermostat.

2 Likes

I don’t do any smart products. Besides a smart tv… I don’t need a fridge with a tv or a thermostat I can control from across the country, or a smart washing machine. What ever the hell that does.

Damn busted ass kitchen gang. Did you get a faucet with the wrong spread?

2 Likes

Yep, thought I could just eyeball it and it will be fine mentality and I was def wrong. Close but no cigar.

1 Like

3 Likes

Like o do like the faucet enough now I’m all baked and thinking I could just buy a new basin and drain kit and have a whole new sink.

1 Like

Hahaha. And before you’re all done you’ll have a brand new kitchen.

1 Like

Lol yeah, the big thought though is I have a 7 1/2 inch deep double basin and thinking about going a little deeper and maybe a single.

1 Like

Now you’re talking. I have a 9 inch deep single basin porcelain joint my wife found on Wayfair for like $150. The thing is like a bath tub. I’ve always liked the deeper sinks I’ve seen in other people’s houses.

2 Likes

Yeah so you like the deeper single? All the ones out here are always a double but my grandmas house we had a single. But for cooking for cook and stuff single just seems more practical.

1 Like

Yeah our old sink was a double and you just kinda throw one pot in the side and it’s full. That side is done. I like to clean as I cook so the bigger single basin makes more sense for me.

4 Likes

It’s the best way. I’m standing in the kitchen anyway with some dead time might as well.

3 Likes