Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Sonic could probably sell nothing but ice and still stay in business. It’s magical ice “stuffed with magic”

3 Likes

Oh shit my magic is melting!

3 Likes

Mind melted magic mush

4 Likes

Sorcerous slushies

4 Likes

@Indicana_Jones yooo it wasn’t bad, they were legit!! 45 bucks total to the house!!

7 Likes

damn… Excellent deal on those and the box looks brand new from the factory.

2 Likes

Yeah I was a little skeptical so ordered 1 it was 44 dollars and some change after tax. Also comes with a 3k +r bulb. Originally wasn’t in the sight to order a couple bulbs for my hoods. And this is half the price of the bulbs alone. Kinda weird. But I’ll order another one this payday.

2 Likes

Nice, man! Those buds are going to be fire. :fire:

3 Likes

Niiiice. Yo that’s the steal of the century. I can’t believe I’m just getting off work. I’m getting too old for this shit :joy:

2 Likes

Man you better tell the boss you want time and a half lol!

2 Likes

Haha. I would mouth off to her but I really need this job. I get too mouthy and she’ll fold this company up quick fast :joy:

2 Likes

Hold the phone. I forgot to pH last night cuz I got stupid lazy. pH went up 0.01 over 48 hours. I feel comfortable saying the pool shock solved the problem.

7 Likes

Hell yeah! Still sounds a little crazy to me but if it works it works.

3 Likes

What he said lol ^

3 Likes

I’m with you guys. I couldn’t be happier though. Pool boy cut is looking good under the microscope too. Lots of cloudy. No amber yet.

3 Likes

lol I love it! pool boy cut. Make it wear short shorts

2 Likes

Flip flops, sunglasses and that SPF 420 lol

2 Likes

Hahaha. Also in other good news I can finally retrieve my measuring cup…everything’s coming up Milhouse!

5 Likes

Don’t lose the phone in there!

2 Likes

Too late lol

2 Likes