Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Yo I stopped and picked up some of those pretzels from dairy queen today for lunch. They were good. I don’t know how they got them to be so damn soft and still maintain their structural integrity at the same time.

3 Likes

Right!?! They’re on point :fire:

2 Likes

Sounds like it is the summer of @Indicana_Jones, everything is coming up aces. You need to get some lottery tickets… glad to hear the grow is solid now

2 Likes

I’ll take my wins where I get em.

I’m really up in the air if I’m gonna start another run this summer or just wait til things cool down a little bit in the fall.

On the one hand, I feel like I can grow in the heat comfortably with this new pool boy hack. On the other hand I don’t wanna have another repeat of the great bean roast off of '23.

5 Likes

Uno Mas rock it brother

1 Like

Sold!

How is this song 20 years old already?

4 Likes

I’m glad it’s helping. I was a bit apprehensive to mention it at first, for obvious reasons. I don’t have much of a reputation here, but I didn’t want to tarnish what little I had! :laughing:

Happy Friday!

1 Like

This is hilarious. I use “can’t stop, won’t stop” as a mantra of sorts, when I’m running long distance races. This is embarrassing to admit, but I never knew it was a song. I’ll be checking it out. Thanks, @Indicana_Jones :laughing:

2 Likes

Haha. That song was an anthem around the turn of the century.

1 Like

Just sitting here at city hall waiting for the planning and zoning dept to process my paperwork for a home office. Then it’s off to another office to actually apply for my business license.

I can’t believe my filing with the scc lapsed at the end of April so I had to completely refile with them. :joy: Whoops. 5 years just kinda flies by.

3 Likes

Awesome. I got a business license and it only took 2 hours for them to process my paper work and take my money.

Now my business license actually matches the city I’m located in. I ain’t steppin outta shit all my papers legit.

5 Likes

shit… faster than a trip to the DMV!

2 Likes

Ugh. Friggin great. Contractors license might take several months for approval and I have to provide documentation of every arrest and conviction I’ve been subject to in every state I’ve been victimized in. This should be fun.

1 Like
2 Likes

Haha. The worst part is it’s all petty shit from 25 years ago and isn’t going to stop anything. Just gonna delay the 30 day process to maybe 60-90 days.

1 Like

That sucks @Indicana_Jones , rap sheet never goes away

2 Likes

Oh I have something of interest to talk about with this grow. I’ve noticed these plants are phosphorus hogs so I’ve been feeding them as heavy as I can with the maxibloom. I just found a pack of Kool bloom in my closet that has triple the phos and double the potassium. Now here’s my issue on using it. Im 3 weeks before harvest and I read this on their site.

What does this poor ass wording even mean? It’s not safe to use in the final 3 weeks before harvest or it shouldn’t be started until 3 weeks before harvest.

3 Likes

I’m guessing use it the last three to four weeks of flower. They should word that better for sure.

2 Likes

F, man! Will you still be able to work while it’s being renewed?

Opportunity to work for yourself gets squeezed till eventually we’ll all work at a union for some battery recycling plant :confused:

2 Likes

I use KoolBloom powder and liquid. If you’re concerned, you could use it a couple times and still have time to flush. I’ve got Haifa MKP 0-52-34. It’s pretty close as far as price, I just wanted another option.

3 Likes