Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

I was going to tag you in Danks giveaway but I just seen this in your thread! Did you get a chance to run these? Those pine terps :yum:

1 Like

No. I ended up being bogged down with this run. I didn’t want to take beans that I wouldn’t be able to get to in a timely fashion for his run

2 Likes

Understandable. If it wasn’t the surface of the sun hot…

3 Likes

Like @TrichomesToStun when dry trimming the brushes do work awesome but bud has to be on the dry side but I use a cut down dollar store basting brush instead, I’d say probably cuts down trimming time by 4x but yeah have to have dry buds

3 Likes

So what’s your place here? You some kind of moderator? Didn’t want to get too involved, but what went on is wrong.

1 Like

On other news what kicking tonight and what’s the ph? I order the ph pen tonight, now thinks about still getting a ec pen.

1 Like

Shit I’m getting ready to pH right now. I missed my first chance, the res was in the buckets :joy:

1 Like

Now does yours do ph and ec?

1 Like

No I have a separate EC pen that I never use. I only ever use it when I get into trouble so I can really see whats happening.

pH actually went down by 0.02. the girls drank through half of the res over the past 4 days.

1 Like

Hell yeah, I just feel if I am babbling back in soiless media I should be prepared for the first run to go completely sideways lol

1 Like

:joy: I don’t know what it is, but I had the exact opposite. My soil plants look like complete shit. My wifes telling me they are under watered. Shes probably right but do I really have time to water these plants every damn day.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Still no amber. These plants are gonna take every bit of this 70 days to ripen up.

2 Likes

Yeah they take a solid bit but worth it in the end. Man an I’m am he opposite, my soil I do large pots and water like every three days and let them roll.

2 Likes

When you say large pots, how large are we talking?

2 Likes

Mmm 5-7 depends on which ones are clean at the moment.

3 Likes

Or getting real froggy had a 20 gallon living soil pot for awhile but that was so damn heavy it killed a whole tent.

2 Likes

Okay. I have my two mother plants in drywall buckets. That should be… 4.5 gallons I think.

2 Likes

Ooo if you like buckets I got a DIY kit for ya super easy!

1 Like
4 Likes