Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

FYI I like peppers and anything I can eat. Really need some acreage!

1 Like

That’s what I’m talking about. I just need something that waters it’s damn self. I’m trying to figure out how much damn space I really need to live off the garden year round.

2 Likes

Bahaha

3 Likes

I love when this happens.

I make Mrs Foreigner take tests. “What’s going on here? What’s the issue? What’s the fix?”

Sometimes I try to trick her by showing her perfect plants.

She’s gotten very good at it and if I were a noob I would 100% trust her judgement.

7 Likes

Oh shit. They look bad. They have developed a whole new level of not good since the last time I watered them. I guess the soil is finally out of food for them.

2 Likes

Internet was down this morning. I was able to read a little on my phone but I hate holding that damned thing.

Those SIP’s are pretty awesome!

Buildasoil has these grassroots SIP’s that are 28gal and have a deal that allows you to connect a reservoir. AutoPot Tray2Grow Kit - Complete Automated Watering System Free Ship – BuildASoil

I’m a big fan of those ‘living soil’ grassroots fabric pots.

2 Likes

That does sound pretty neat, that’s all so a pretty big pot. You. Could probably make a full run without having to amend!

3 Likes

for sure! It’s expensive for a veggie garden but I bet it would hold it’s own to a traditional raised bed.

I think it was inspired by the Earthbox. It’s made from your normal plastic garden pot material. On their website it says it hold 10gal of soil and 3gallons of water! That one you can get a some casters for.

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah they had all kinds of options. They even look to have an option for a 2x4 bed. I will def look into that it could be neat to play with. Reminds me a a differnt version of the octopots. Also @Mrgreenthumb i will have to try a octopot he soon since I will have some coco to play with.

3 Likes

Good afternoon @everyone, @Hotrods_and_hounds Can’t wait to see how the octopot works for you,

2 Likes

Good afternoon @Mrgreenthumb what’s good in your world?

Good news. This company just accepted my new business license. No trying to find my police reports to start a months long contractor licensing process.

8 Likes

That’s nice @Indicana_Jones . Good when the pendulum swings your way.

3 Likes

You’re telling me. My biggest problems in life revolve around the navigation of any governmental web page. They are literally the most terribly constructed things ever. Any day of the week id rather drive to the building ask a question in person. Fill out 5 unnecessary forms. Wait for a while. Be redirected to a different part of the building. Because regardless by the end of the day I’ll have what I need.

3 Likes

Woah. I knew if I went back far enough into this thread I would find some kind of clue.

They must have done something with the tap water because now running the same maxi and gypsum to water ratio my numbers come out to around 6.2-6.3

Awesome. Now what?

2 Likes

Now you get 5g reception from the govment with the water they made you.

4 Likes

Haha. If only. I’d love to be able to cut off Verizon. Plug my phone into the tap water.

4 Likes

Whoa. That was close. That was about to be my AYYYASSSS!

7 Likes

Yikes! Careful there.

3 Likes

Haha bro. I was sitting right next to it while it filled up. Zoned out looking at OG. All of a sudden I snapped out of it when I realized I hadn’t heard any water pouring into the res for who knows how long. This ADD is a B.

7 Likes