Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

I still like the idea of going down there and make stuff disappear lmao.

2 Likes

Nobodies bidding on anything and a new contender has entered the ring.

My newest reservoir.

https://secondbloomauctions.com/product/whites-auction-lot-660-high-capacity-industrial-storage-tank-lot-of-1/

6 Likes

What in the actual fuck :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: imagine that outside your bedroom window with a garden hose attached. Seems legit

2 Likes

My neighbor’s would fucking shit. They’d kick me off the civic league and everything. But I bet it’s way easier to stabilize 75,000 gallons than it is 55.

4 Likes

Yeah good luck convincing the city to let you fill it up :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lol. Call the fire department out to come fill up my new pool.

They would park a few of these new cops the finally hired outside of my house permanently. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah I need 75,000 gallons

For what?

I get thirsty :grin:

4 Likes

You can make it sound like a good thing your doing for the community. Emergency rations mam

Emergency rations ma’am!

4 Likes

When everything goes to shit, all y’all can leave me and my irradiated silo alone. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Yes! Joel Osteen that shit!

3 Likes

Would y’all want to be ghoulified or would you rather be evaporated into nothing lol

3 Likes

I fancy myself as a marauder, scavenging the swampy waste land. Plus I’ll just drop a couple iodine tablets in my silo or get a life straw or something for some clean sips. Get what ever that jank Alex Jones sells.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I’m watching this stupid bullshit right noew.

3 Likes

I honestly can’t either. Absolutely bullshit. I’m going to bed

3 Likes

Is the debate that trash?

2 Likes

You watching half baked 2?

3 Likes

Maybe if trump and Biden are blazed out of their minds. That’s the only thing that makes sense right now.

5 Likes

Why? Are they talking about hot pockets and marshmallows?

3 Likes

@AppalachianBiscuits you gotta see it through in case Biden tells this dude to shut up again :joy:

4 Likes