I see you @Coda What time is it?

images (18)

3 Likes

Hey brother :wink:

Looks like you’re rocking it!

Glad you got your system dialed in.

(Oops, just saw the rez temp issue) :flushed:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s all good. It WAS looking like it was fixed. It does seem to hit a ceiling and kinda stop rising and I think that’s where I was. I’m just gonna push through and reevaluate a few things for next time.

4 Likes

Are you growing Bobbi’s kush? Cole Lennon raved about that.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the one. It’s making some solid beautiful flowers. Would have been nice to compare notes with Cole. I wonder where cole Lennon got off to?

2 Likes

So bizarre. I hope he’s alright. I know some thought he just bailed, but I always thought this place was his home away from home.

How’s the nose on the Kush?

2 Likes

My wife says rotten cantaloupe. I’m getting this strong candy like smell. I was getting hit by chocolate coffee early on. We’ll have to see how she cures up. Either way she gets the official Guaranteed Dank™ stamp of approval. Wish I had been able to make more seeds but I never got a male. Cole did abruptly kinda disappear. Shame. He was a pretty positive force around here.

3 Likes

Lol I got sideways jokes lol nevermind I shouldn’t.

3 Likes

You’re better than me. I make jokes first maybe redact later.

2 Likes

But yeah few people have gonna Mia in the last 6 months or so. Like weed nerd has been gone a bit now also, and heady bear havmt seen in a bit.

1 Like

@Coda what you been doing? Also you have a grow thread?

2 Likes

Weed nerd just hit one of my comments with a like earlier today. Hey @Weednerd.Anthony we miss you man. Don’t be such a stranger.

5 Likes

Ohhhh shit!!!

1 Like

I’m going to be dropping a review on Bob Bitchen’s Chernobyl here in a few days. Then it’s going to be a review for Rare Dankness Ghost Train Haze #1 a couple of weeks after that.

The only other thread I have here is the Cap junky/Fire Creek OG thread. I post pics here and there of my gear, but I need to do more reports.

5 Likes

You should link it or send me a link I suck at exploring and searching threads. I stay in my little routine a bit much.

3 Likes
4 Likes

@Coda awesome that will give me some reading to catch up on!

3 Likes

Morning guys. Damned internet keeps killing my morning time coffee.

How’s everything going? Did y’all end up scooping some of those racks to recycle?

2 Likes

@Indicana_Jones is the auction master lol. I believe the end on July 1st? Idk :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol. Thanks for the reminder man. I’m gonna check back in and maybe start dropping some bids and see what happens.

2 Likes