Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

I use a 2x2 and a 3x3 for veg. I can flower in both if needed.

2 Likes

This is my problem as well. I’m terrible at judging the timing of “these will be finished on this day and I can throw these in the flower tent.”

4 Likes

Get a calendar and map it out. You’ll get it.

2 Likes

The 2x2 do good enough for like a 30 day veg and seedling starter?

3 Likes

Some strains grow much faster than others.

4 Likes

Also @Indicana_Jones how old are those 6 plants in there the more I look the more I think those would be about ready to flip lol.

1 Like

I run multiple strains. As many as 4 or 5 without an issue. If one finished at 8 and one at 10, it’s not a big deal. I’ve finished plants in the 2x2 with a 100 watt HLG. Just can’t veg too long.
@Coda get close as you can with a calendar, then just go for it. Make adjustments on your next run.
I’ve guessed wrong in many ways. They ALL still finished.

3 Likes

Bet, I’m buying another tent on prime day! Ac just made a 2x3 and I have a spare 100w board light I can use to make more winter madness!

@crownpoodle how long did you veg in them?

3 Likes

Now that varies a lot @Hotrods_and_hounds . I’ll leave them in veg for quite awhile sometime if I don’t have room in the 4x4. I’ll also on occasion have plants in the 4x4 that were put into veg on 2 or 3 different dates, sometimes weeks apart. I recently had my flower tent off for a couple weeks, then vegged in it for some time before 12s.
I’ve heard guys say 35 days between starting seeds for a perpetual grow. I can’t personally verify that, but it looks ok on paper.

3 Likes

If I remember correctly they were about 25-30 days and still had another 5-10 days while waiting in line to hit the flower room. By the time I had gotten them out, they had all taken on the shape of the tent :joy:

2 Likes

That’s how I did. Or I guess I should say tried to do. I had 3 groups of 6 plants all running simultaneously. It almost went smoothly for the first run. Even at day 70 when the first batch of plants should have been ready to chop, you need to be soaking beans at like day 65. If the final group of plants need to go longer than 70 days, you start to create a traffic jam. My initial reaction to that was “holy shit” and “fuck this” I guess looking back on it, the problem was I have a set number of buckets to transfer into. In about any other situation, I guess you could just kinda “make room”

3 Likes

That setup looks perfect!

2 Likes

That’s part of my issue, I cause that traffic jam and the little plants start to suffer from it. You will NEVER have enough buckets :rofl:

5 Likes

The only solution to the situation in my case is to have a 3rd over flow “just in case” flower room. But the again id probably just try and work that space into the schedule and be harvesting every 23 days :joy:

5 Likes

Now you see the problem I have :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

“Oh but it’s my drying room for 8 weeks out of the year. It’d be a shame to waste the rest.”

3 Likes

Haha. I had no idea this was everyone’s inner monologue.

4 Likes

Salesmanship: how to get what you want.

3 Likes

We don’t even uuuuuse the dining room.

4 Likes

It’s just wasted space really.

3 Likes