Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

See now you’re just making me second guess why I just hung a 100w board in the laundry room.

3 Likes

Extra drying power.

I take over the bathroom for drying.

3 Likes

You could always use the back of your white van with no windows.

I saw it the other day. I wanted to say hi, but you were sleeping in the driver’s seat:

4 Likes

We deliver what we promise at very reasonable rates.

2 Likes

Haha. I always wanted to letter it with some shit that said crack of noon, or we’ll be there when we show up.

2 Likes

I found this info very helpful when setting up for a perpetual grow.

I’ve definitely made some adjustments to the schedule, including popping seeds every three weeks. But it’s a good starting point.

2 Likes

I got a 2x2 recently to veg in. It’s working well… Then I flipped it to flower because I have a massive traffic jam :sob:

I will have to wait for a kid to go to college or build a greenhouse.

6 Likes

Early scholarship get the hell out :joy:

5 Likes

@AppalachianBiscuits its a great feeling mine just finished college. It’s a great feeling, they doing good and it was like I got a huge raise in living expenses lol. You start to notice more left over money!

4 Likes

Lol @Hotrods_and_hounds that’s awesome man. Congrats to your kid and congrats to your walking around cash!

Today is day 4 of Indicana Jones: Pot growing mechanic: This time it’s personal.

Dead battery in the creeper van. How’s’t’m supposed to make a quick getaway with a dead battery?

5 Likes

Quit letting them play Xbox with the van off geez. Look at this rookie over here :smirk::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Fucking stupid piece of shit ford. I won’t be making that x box mistake again. Who puts the battery under the driver’s seat? It’s too hot out here for all these fuckin automotive shenanigans.

4 Likes

Like even though there are extra steps to even get to the battery, this isnt a hard job. My biggest complaint is that this thing couldn’t have died in the effin shade? Just middle of the drive way, sun a blazzin. :hot_face:

1 Like

Task is completed. Core is returned. Money back in my pocket. Now that need to drain the portable AC I’m sure.

4 Likes

Ours don’t drain in the summer. Just in heat mode in the winter

2 Likes

Intradesting. I just noticed that this jank has a dry mode on it too. There are two drains on the back. One that looks like you can screw a garden hose to and then one that looks like you might be able to push 3/8 tubing onto. I might try to kick this thing into dry mode cuz rh is jumping up to 70 now in the room. I’m sure outside isn’t helping anything along. Meh is only around 60. Things could be worse. Should maybe exchange some of that dank air out of there.

1 Like

If you figure out how to make the upper drain hose work please tell me.

We have to elevate the unit on a table and run the bottom drain hose to a bucket. I cannot figure it out and it’ s pissing me off.

1 Like

Yeah you’re right. Overall it feels like a stupid fucking design. Lol. I end up wheeling it out of the room to the staircase where I can fanagle a bucket under the thing to drain into. I’m gonna figure this out. Dr.Jones is on the case. :joy:

3 Likes

I’m telling you. Both my husband and I tried, STUDIED the manual. Can’t figure it out still 2 years later.

It’s got to be something we’re overlooking. I swear we are both intelligent people, and I used to consider myself mechanically inclined until this AC drain bested me.

1 Like

Hahaha.

Apparently the Internet is telling me that the hose connection that’s higher up is for the dehumidifying function only. Youre still stuck with the drain at the bottom and everything looks like they want you to just let it leak into a drip tray. That feels hella dangerous, though. If it doesn’t overflow, I’ll for sure kick the shit out of it walking by.

1 Like