Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Which kind do you have?

Eta I ask you like I’m not going to have to ask my husband what ours is too. He’s in charge of the ac

2 Likes

Have you ever applied for food stamps? Give that application packet a go. If you can even make sense of half of that damn thing, the government should make it rain food money on you.

3 Likes

DELLA.

I had to go look myself.

2 Likes

Gurl.

I have not only navigated it for my family, in TWO states. I’ve assisted hundreds of parents. It makes you a crazy person. Government red take is’s why I am how I am.

4 Likes

Hah. I was going through it years ago and I was for real thinking to myself “I’ve been to college. I’ve been reading at a college level since I was in 4th grade. Why can’t I get this?” All I came up with was I’m not supposed to get this. They don’t want me to get this.

Good on you for being able to help people out for real. That shit had me pulling my hair out.

2 Likes

@Indicana_Jones i can’t even pick which beans I wanna grow now lol, tagging me for more beans.

2 Likes

Haha. That’s right. Make a list with a number next to each option and we’ll put it in a random number generator for you!

1 Like

I think I made my choices lol, it was easier when it was just like buy more tents!

1 Like

Haha. The cause and solution to all of life’s problems.

1 Like

For real, though. I just remembered I have some @Rhai88 gear I need to grow out.

3 Likes

You need some sour d crosses?

1 Like

Oh no. Now you’re tryna log jam my shit. :joy: Whatchya got?

2 Likes

Whatchu got over there of ours? :eyes:

3 Likes

Caught me with my pants down. I’m gonna have to go into the seed bag and look. Something fire I’m sure.

1 Like

@Rhai88

You’re gonna have to help me out with the acronyms. What is BBD?

6 Likes

Blueberry Desiel maybe

3 Likes

Got come cha netics lime sour s1 and sour tangie x lime sour!

4 Likes

He has that Tony g counting method goin on in there . Got both packs for 55 bucks on his story deal thing.

1 Like

Hah. Bro I’m outta likes but that was the first thing I thought when saw that tube. My man went to the tony green school of tube filling and graduated with honors.

3 Likes

Yeah and they are fems which I thought was wild, but he is a solid dude. Also got honey banana s1 from him like a year ago. It was neat I think I still have some of those left also.