Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

I think my Recluses ate all my wolf spiders… I hate those things!

2 Likes

Have you seen the dirt wasps. They will lay an egg and then pack a couple immobilized spiders in and make a mud wall. They make those mud cylinders.

2 Likes

Oh shit. Is that what they are? I got a bunch of those mud tubes in my attic.

3 Likes

They have an egg and a couple immobilized spiders in each section. The egg hatches and eats its food stash and walks out full grown.

2 Likes

Damn, nature is hardcore

4 Likes

That’s disgusting. I didn’t know about the spiders. I just thought it was full of wasps

2 Likes

Hey also Tony needs help to spread his account on ig the main got banned !!

1 Like

that’s nature at its wildest!

3 Likes

I have them in my garage every year. Mother Nature is a mad scientist.

3 Likes

Good morning everybody. Trimming out this last window downstairs. It’s the big one. It’s the real pain in the ass.

5 Likes

Another day, another 5 cantaloupes .:laughing:

11 Likes

Another person who puts the worst off until later :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Never done that before :lying_face:

4 Likes

Lol 9 foot long window sill cut from an inch thick piece of stair tread. I had to introduce my wife to some hair brained shit I came up with first thing in the morning since I don’t have an infeed table for the table saw. There was a lot of “this is so ghetto. This feels really dangerous.” :joy:

3 Likes

lmao! Table saws scare the piss outa me. Your poor wife prolly shitting bricks :slight_smile:

1 Like

That looks ripe! did you grow those?

1 Like

Haha it wasn’t that bad. I was just feeding this 9 foot long board through the thing and in order to keep it straight against the fence, I needed her to hold a piece of 2x4 on the other side to keep it pushed straight. Once I got about 2 feet into the cut she was able to let go and hold the out feed portion steady. While she was doing it she kept saying “this isn’t so bad.”

2 Likes

That sounds like every job I’ve been on :flushed:

2 Likes

@Hashpants you ever freeze dry any of the stuff you harvest?

3 Likes

Those cost too much , I would like to have one for hash too. I use canning jars , and vacuum sealer for freezing. I also bag my weed in ziplocks and then vacuum seal it. I’m always trying to get more out of what I have. I’m cheap ! :laughing:

6 Likes

Yes 5 today and I just ate one yesterday. Oh well (cuts another)

2 Likes