Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Okay cool. I’m gonna keep digging cuz I’m not paying $110 for a black plastic barrel.

2 Likes

You sound like my boss. He was paying much less than that. You have any Asian communities by you?

What’s the purpose if you don’t mind

2 Likes

Yes. Large ones just a little north. But first. Feast your eyes on this.

Should rename their company “just the Open Tip”

4 Likes

Man for 55 gallon drums go to the automotive shops around you. We pay people to take them fuckers away. There’s like 50 on the side of the shop currently.

2 Likes

What was in them?

Holy moly shipping @Indicana_Jones

2 Likes

Chemicals, oil, washer fluid, brake cleaner, trans fluid. I started filling a couple with used coolant.

2 Likes

Washer fluid ones could be cleaned out pretty easy.

3 Likes

I’m gonna check that out for real man. That’s a great idea. Haha. The town I used to live in has an economy that’s 100% Walmart, used car lots, automotive repair shops and drugs. Lol. I’m sure to find what I’m looking for.

3 Likes

Lol I hear that, the local crackheads up the road just got into and somebody got shot and didn’t make it, and nobody in the trailer called the cops one of the neighbors called when the shooter that shot was one thieir porch covered in blood.

3 Likes

Hah. Damnit man. I haven’t seen a good crack head wild off in years.

5 Likes

Hell yeah it was wild to see all the crackheads they pulled out of one trailer. There’s a group of them and they pan handle at the off ramp in town. But yeah when that shit went down it was wild. Cops hauled them all off and that was like two days ago and some are back living in there again. Cops keep going back like “this is a crime scene” . They are too cooked to even understand.

3 Likes

damn! I’ve never shopped 55gallon barrels. My last trip to Tractor Supply had a few so I looked them up real fast. $129.99. Still expensive af but no shipping if you have one nearby.

Mornin’ everybody :v:

Edit: That Basco brand has a few pickup locations too.

1 Like

Rural King carries them, and I’ve got them even cheaper from Azure Standard. They don’t have them all the time, but they usually do.

2 Likes

Daaam. Rural king has 5 gallon buckets for 3 and some change. All these other assholes are talking about 9, 10, 11 dollars. What is happening right now?

3 Likes

Y’all don’t have many waffle houses eh? :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ooo the awful waffle actually sounds good for breakfast!

2 Likes

We got a huddle house up the road attached to a truck stop. We have class out here. :joy:

5 Likes

Depends on the bull don’t it? And who’s doing the milking…
:blush:

3 Likes

Oh shit. I just hit the jackpot of what I’m looking for bucket wise. All I had to do was get the fuck away from garbage ass Google and now I’m balls deep in manufacturing companies.

3 Likes

Ooo what ya find?

2 Likes