Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

A company called cl smith. They are a plastics manufacturer that makes buckets up to 7 gals and half sizes. It also looks like they work with smaller companies that may not need to do crazy minimum orders of like 10,000 to be worth their while.

I’m gonna have to put together an order of style and size and then have them contact me back with a quote.

4 Likes

And now we wait!

4 Likes

What search engine did you use to find them? There used to be a lot of good engines… till google

3 Likes

Indy seems like a duck duck go kind of guy lol

4 Likes

Haha. I used bing. Funny enough my wife and I were talking shit about some one a few days ago and she was like “so and so’s the type of motherfucker to use bing.” :joy:

3 Likes

@PTJ420 you still around bro?

2 Likes

You know he died near his birthday on the day they tried to assassinate my homie.
Seemed like an innocent soul before my time but my mom used to enjoy his shows.
There’s a strain named after him but cant find it so i noted it. I think the parentage is available

2 Likes

What kicking in here, also thanks dude @Indicana_Jones i appreciate you also!

2 Likes

Hah. I’ve just been lounging around all day trying to get the cheapest deals on buckets. I’m just ignorant and petty enough to buy 1000 buckets to get the right price and I’ll figure out what to do with the other 970 I don’t need later.

3 Likes

Sell them to the hydro store for 6 bucks a piece in credit lol!

3 Likes

Genius. I’d be out here making giant beer pong sets. Youre gonna die playing my games :joy:

3 Likes

Ooo that’s not a bad idea either.

2 Likes

Oooh ooooooh. Each bucket has a gravity bong in it.

4 Likes

Oooo various chamber sizes so you never know which ones gonna bite ya!

3 Likes

Hahaha. I like the way you think.

2 Likes

Gravity-Bong-Pong? I too, like the way you guys think!

2 Likes

Good morning allayall. I feel like a little kid watching the mail box for my bucket price response.

3 Likes

Speaking of buckets. Y’all remember those bucket hats with the kangaroo on the front? I need one of those bad boys. Those were awesome hats!

1 Like
2 Likes

Didn’t jamiroquai wear those? Haha

3 Likes