Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Lol. I thought that dude wore one of those flinstone buffalo hats.

2 Likes

You’re right I just looked it up. For some reason I was thinking he had it on but def remember those 20 something years ago. I feel like there is a famous celebrity that did

3 Likes

cosmiclogo

Haha I literally remember it like it was yesterday of him actually wearing the hat in that one video he was on treadmills or what ever.

5 Likes

Yeah that was his big hit… Virtual Insanity I think. You know maybe it was LL Cool j used to wear those kangaroo hats. They were definitely popular as hell turn of the century.

4 Likes

:100: it was ll cool j, soon as I clicked that link I remember those now. He wore the fuzzy ones.

Man and what was the club in the flintstones?

2 Likes

LOL yes Pat! those are them… and 50% off! I need to measure my head :rofl:

Those style bucket hats were THE BEST raving hats.

Now that I’m older I can get down with one of these fanny packs for your head hahaha

5 Likes

s-l400

4 Likes

The loyal order of water buffalos

Lol

The grand poobah was the head of their shit I think.

4 Likes

Ladies Love Cool James and many others back in the 80s rocked the Kangol bucket and Samuel L. Jackson has been rocking Kangols for years.

2 Likes

True. Run DMC rocked the bucket hat for forever too.

4 Likes

Get a classy hat ,gents.

2 Likes

Ol’ Shock G giving Tupac his start.

1 Like

They were having a ball back then. Did you ever see the Movie ,Nothing but Trouble.

2 Likes

Definitely. I just watched it recently actually. With streaming services I’ve now turned into the older guy I used to hate who just watches older films and shows from when they were younger. Haha

5 Likes

Haha I’m outta likes but I’m definitely easing into my old man years with the grace of slamming into a brick wall. I have 43 coming up this week.

5 Likes

Stay off my porch you damn kids!

3 Likes

I’ll be 39 this year. I just seem like I’m 55-65. Haha

2 Likes

Like… 39 in your heart forever?

3 Likes

Haha I’m a December of ‘85 baby. Born at Bayfront in St Pete. Just missed the best surf the Gulf Coast ever saw from Hurricane Elena by a few months. Haha

3 Likes

Well, if you’re younger than me I need to significantly up my bullying.

I’m the oldest of 3 sisters I am a finely tuned bullying machine.

8 Likes