Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

His confirmation email said “sorry, were running behind”

2 Likes

Lol. Not once. This is all in the tracking from the original confirmation email. They literally couldn’t give a shit. Like from the day the company printed the label, it was 2 or 3 days I think before UPS even got around to picking up the package.

2 Likes

Yeah though. If it’s in Maryland right now, it’ll be here tomorrow for sure. Even if they have one of those beefy legged mother fuckers jog it here.

5 Likes

Well that depends. If it makes it to Richmond today, you might get it tomorrow lol

Or do y’all have a UPS facility nearby I’m unfamiliar with lol

1 Like

I think there’s one in Norfolk and that’s close enough.

1 Like

Man, those 30/everything strains are wicked good… $30 bucks per seed, 30day veg and 30day bloom, 30%THC AND 30% CBD. Dry’s and fully cured in 3.0 days, what’s more is that you can get 30 harvest in per 30 day year! Shit melds time and space! Hehe, I’m high :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning @Indicana_Jones and crew!

4 Likes

Fuck me man I wish :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But could something like that even be any good?

2 Likes

Gotta be better than the fake carts full of maple syrup these fuck ass kids are selling each other in high school. :joy:

2 Likes

Morning @MoBilly

Morning errbody

3 Likes

Awww yeah.

4 Likes

I mean, for sure! Why have a need for a 365 day lunar cycle when simply sowing these beans will transform time into 30day cycles? :man_judge: sold! heh I think I’m loosing it fellas!

I hope y’all are have a great head start to the week :v:

3 Likes

Lies?!! You’re gonna get a email in like 2 hrs!

3 Likes

Good morning gang, hope everybody is having a great day

3 Likes

They have 3 hrs 15mins before I go Super Saiyan Karen on the whole of UPS and all of their subsidiaries!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Oh that shit got me rolling :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh they attempted delivery but you weren’t home. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Famous fucking line

2 Likes

Nah hells nah. I have been here. These fools got 15 more minutes.

3 Likes