Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Welp, you’re way ahead of me now, lol.
I got sidetracked in the garden, cutting peppers, and making another batch of salsa.

2 Likes

I’m about to infuse some more bacon grease :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 do you ever use some of the peppers to make fermented hot sauce?

1 Like

…We never made it outside. Haha. We got stuck in that space of wanting to be outside and enjoying the outsideness but not wanting to do the outside things quite yet.

1 Like

I hear that!
I’m stuck in the “my fingers burn and I don’t wanna chop another 10lbs of peppers” space.

3 Likes

were they 10lbs of Habanero peppers

1 Like

Nope. But lots of other hot stuff.
I never do, but I’m kinda wishing I did this time, lol.
I’ll just point ya over here. :wink:

1 Like

I’d like to wish my favorite movie a very happy 30th birthday

7 Likes

Guessing you’re a Taco Bell fan?? Haha

1 Like

I like how the dude from MTV sports was the taco bell lounge singer.

f37306fd-660f-4efb-8dbb-9b76c9b70e37_text

2 Likes

I almost asked if you loved Taco Bell and Dan Cortese too. Darn it. I knew I shouldn’t have punched up my own comment. Haha

2 Likes

Rock N’ Jock was awesome to me as a kid. Haha

1 Like

Yeah 100%. My dream as a 90s kid was to one day be on rock n jock or spring break. Lol

1 Like

Hahaha Ohhhhh yeah, Rock N’ Jock was a dream for sure. Where I grew up was constant spring break though. Was awesome in high school, Clearwater Beach would have multiple weeks of college spring break, because they staggered the breaks. Ford Explorer Sport, a big white Igloo cooler in the back, stolen beer filling it up, the keys to someone’s parents closed restaurant, and cruising the old strip on CB. Fun times.

2 Likes

Okay. All of @Bobgrows pre 98s sunk to the bottom of the shot glass over 46 hours. Two split open. They are now in paper towel in a ziplock in the flower room enjoying the ambient 76° temps.

Go babies, go.

6 Likes

It’s on brother man! Niiice! Gonna be lots of pre-98 epicness soon! I won’t be too far behind just waiting on space to open up and I’m popping a boatload! I’m ecstatic for that run, blew through that bud like i was a fat kid in a candy shop! Now I’m jonesing steady as I have nothing with bubba in it bud wise and she’s a staple here for many reasons. Seeing as I’ll have such a big number to play with I’m also going to look for a special and/or frosty male and an epic cut to hold forever! Plus beans a plenty to follow! Awesome

3 Likes

Awesome!
Waiting in anticipation!

3 Likes

Back to the emergency room. I stabbed myself in the hand this time.

WTF.

4 Likes

Hopefully everything is okay, Get well soon

1 Like

Bruh what?

Tell us later, get looked at first.

2 Likes