Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Triage

scratch-wound

5 Likes

Just a flesh wound :rofl:

Hope it wasn’t too serious. Stabbing yourself is bad.

1 Like

Ouch! On the bright side, it was your left hand. The odds are in your favor. …Unless you’re a lefty.

1 Like

True true. Im a firm believer in gauze and duct tape. That being said, I haven’t cut myself this bad in over 20 years. Had to go to the hospital then for stitches and this time was much bigger. My initial reaction was “oh no! Back to the hospital.” My wife said thank you for not freaking out so I didn’t freak out."

I’ll try to grab some pictures while they are patching me up.

3 Likes

WTF is wrong with you. :rofl:

5 Likes

You’re either having a run of very bad luck, are a masochist, or have really pissed off a roadrunner.

5 Likes

Why not all three? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Sheesh bro! Can you try not to kill yourself before we build our weed / smoker /cold cure building

2 Likes

Bro. They got me sitting out here in a packed emergency room where everyone is laughing and fuckin off with each other. I dare to say that there is nary a MF here with a genuine emergency. This system is broken as fuck.

2 Likes

Exactly. I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow and I’m gonna stroll in looking all fucked up for this dude. Lol. And I’m supposed to be back to work on Friday. Down a hand for a lil bit.

1 Like

Haha …. Milk it brother :wink:

1 Like

Make my old lady do all the work. :joy:

That’s the answer. :rofl:

1 Like

with the other hand :wink:

3 Likes

Lol. Y’all are too much. Hey at least it only took an hour and a half for them to call me back to the secondary waiting room.

A nurse came back and asked me what happened. I told her and she just started shaking her head and I heard her under her breath “damnit man!”
“We’ll get you taken care of in just a minute.”

1 Like

Future picture of @Indicana_Jones :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
images

8 Likes

You forgot the beer can :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lol damn I knew I forgot something…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

And extra long crazy straw

1 Like

Where’s the pee hole.