Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

It comes out around the ankle hole.

I’m gonna post a pretty gnarly picture and flag it myself Incase some one doesn’t want to see it. Heads up back out for a few mins if you’re squeamish.

3 Likes

You’re a sick f***

3 Likes

Some people pay good money to see that on only fans :rofl:

2 Likes

According to the forceps I went clear through my hand

Good as new!

Only minor muscle damage will heal up on its own.

5 Likes

I don’t even wanna know what you were doing

1 Like

I was cutting loose zip ties in the outside garden and this super sharp knife got away from me and went right into my hand.

1 Like

That’s it! No more sharp things for you! :joy:

2 Likes

Yup, only school scissors for you from now on sir!

3 Likes

I didn’t even cry. My old lady took me to Wendys for not ratting her out. She found out about our plan.

2 Likes

Lmmfao ! Damnit! Now I’m never coming over, she hates me already :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I used to have all kinds of accidents then I got on ADHD meds. Physical scars.
Multiple broken bones… Spinal cord injury. Fifty years of accident after accident… I can now tie impulsively and hyperactivity while lacking an ability to focus and hold attention. To all those accidents. Dozens of them…Even the Years I spent in addiction I consider just a long drawn out accident… I now take a pill once a day. No more accidents…

4 Likes

@ColeLennon Yea I gotta get back on an ADD RX. Turns out you don’t grow out of it.

Dude @Indicana_Jones can you stay out the hospital for a week? :laughing:

3 Likes

We have a gofund me put together for enough bubble wrap to keep me safe for a year.

6 Likes

Hell with all the packages my sons get everyday I’ll have you wrapped out in no time!

1 Like

Haha. People are really out here tryna figure out how to keep me out of the hospital. Speaking of which, I got my final bill for my ER visit, my ambulance taxi to the hospital and my week long stay in the cardiac unit with a battery of tests run on me.

2 Likes

Person who guesses my hospital bill to the closest thousand gets some beans. I don’t have insurance. GO!

6 Likes

This is a horrible game, lol.
I’ll play though. $7200

Wtf bud. Why!?!
They got hella hot nurses at this hospital or what? Brah…you gotta stay outta that place!

3 Likes

Probably a million plus :rofl:

3 Likes

52000 maybe

2 Likes

$265,000 should cover it.

1 Like