Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Indicana Bubble Jones

Hope you heal up quick brotha! :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

I’m gonna let the guesses at my hospital bill keep rolling in til about noon before I shut down this game! Good luck everybody.

3 Likes

7000 dollars

2 Likes

125k, our system is fucked.

5 Likes

th-451922375

$3,600,000

System: fucked

6 Likes

$95,000

I like turtles

3 Likes

$118k i say

1 Like

30, 000$ doll hairs

1 Like

i will guess, 45,000

I love turtles :turtle:

1 Like

So those are pre 98 bubbas. Nice. I just won a five pack from her last night. I’m going to wet them asap and will be right behind you.

I never had bubba before. I’m pretty damn excited to try it out. I think I’m going to grab a pack of Katsu pre 98 this week to grow them side by side. Should be interesting.

2 Likes

I’m doing a repro run of those as well as soon as I have room. Well u know that , you answered correct! Gonna be bubbas galore! I’m popping 40

2 Likes

40! :hushed:
All same breeder?

80 thousand on that hospital bill

Yezzir. All pre-98 f1 , I grew out 10 before and was blown away at the phenos found all bubba with subtle differences in colour, morphology, even slightly in size, with terp additions I couldn’t believe. Orange bubba, lime Bubba, green bubba , purple and straight gas! Then the chocolate/coffee original. It was a big awakening and I was quite obsessed with her before, now I’m truly OBSESSED

1 Like

You already know I’m outta likes for a little bit but I’m so excited for this growing of the bubbas that’s about to happen.

1 Like

I’m slowly getting mine back… every twelve minutes or so they give me one :man_facepalming:t2: ME TOO BROTHER

2 Likes

Okay it’s noon. The final total for my hospital stay was…

:drum: :drum: :drum:

$14,551.24

4 Likes

I guess 15k

Holy shit that’s expensive.

1 Like

Haha you already guessed 7000 and @blowdout2269 beat you by $200

2 Likes