Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Yes but I cancelled my previous guess and replaced it with a different more accurate guess.

So ridiculous! How do they expect the average person to come up with anything near this, or not go into debt for years because of it, it’s mind boggling :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Oh it’s crazy I went to the dentist yesterday, and the price they quoted me for all the stuff I need done made me question my self worth :rofl:

1 Like

Bahaha @HomegrownVABudz not laughing at, but with you. Our dental here can still be absolutely insane! And I know it all too well . My son needed braces, that was the price of a new car, his prosthetic is nearly 10 gs and they won’t pay for that either. People are going in debt for life to a: live
B: have nice teeth

What an empathetic world we live in right :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Out of likes for 14 minutes btw :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Damn. Joe just hit me for another 34

1 Like

Haha! Come on Joe! I think we deserve some bonus likes for time invested :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s crazy. I feel like I gotta sell my house to go to the doctor.

3 Likes

And that’s just wrong , sooooo wrong! Idk how they justify treating citizens this way. Healthcare business has become ridiculous and just that a BUSINESS no more empathy, help your fellow man…. Now it’s “you got insurance , cash? Oh no, ya sorry can’t help ya”
“But I’ll die , it’s life threatening “ guy turns back to him shrugs his shoulders :man_facepalming:t2: what a world, WHAT A FUCKING WORLD! :pensive:

1 Like

As my buddy says…. “I was born 20 years too late”

1 Like

I can feel that @Smooth most definitely.

Medical care should never be a profit driven industry.

3 Likes

Will trade foot massages for healthcare :rofl:

2 Likes

You saved a lot of money from our guesses.

1 Like

I’m about to save a lot more with this one simple trick of just not paying it.

6 Likes

Go join my giveaway brotha!

2 Likes

Hospitals hate this one simple trick!

3 Likes

Dont get me started on free stuff meanwhile the hard working folk get shafted.

Hope everything works out brotha.

2 Likes

Its super weird that if I had a monthly premium to pay and then a $10,000 deductible, I’d still be in that same spot financially.

4 Likes

@blowdout2269 I got some beans for you for winning the medical billing extravaganza game if you want them.

Everyone else, I was just sitting here thinking about how Adam Sandler and Jack Black are professional jack offs. Seems like a pretty chill career path.

3 Likes