Indoor / Outdoor 2024

Oh that looks So Magestic!
Beautiful Grow @Pigeonman
I’ve two Friends that are going to Love these. Maybe not so many pictures, but I’ll be seeing them.

Thanks for that!

4 Likes

Loosing a couple more today. Let the Fun begin

12 Likes

Very good @MissinBissin . Nice choices that appear to be happy. I need to fill about a dozen bags and get sprouted seeds in them today.

1 Like

Well have Fun with that @crownpoodle.

Always like the Hands-on aspect…

And Thanks for the comment on the plants.

This year has seen a nice even green across the tent and I am not finishing this sentence for Lucks sake

1 Like

In a Perfect World… if Females do appear from these strains, here is what we could make happen @ OG ROW.
Planting starts tomorrow with FEMs

Pine Tar Kush
Dragon Blood Hash Plant
Chem Fuego
Hawaiian Snow
Apollo Ape
Durban Poison
Nefertiti. FEM
Zamaldelica (double plant) FEM
Acapulco Gold x 2 FEM
Blue God
Red GSC
Super Diesel
Rainbow Belts
“BOG” LSD
AC / DC
Mysterion V1
(X-MAS KRIPPY [sp] gets a fair shake when IT arrives. We’ve got a Hole for it)

This picture is over a week ago, but its the self-inflicted Double Zamaldelica. We are putting it / them, in the ground

BlueBerry Pie FAST from SEEDSMAN wants in too. (2 for 2 on the float germ)

Autos, Ssssshh

9 Likes

Hello, the seeds born at home are actually a spontaneous cross between a hermaphrodite plant from Purple Shot from Exotic Seeds (dad) and Queen Mother from Original Delicatessen (Mom).

2 Likes

Fantastic, and Thanks immensely for those details @defharo

Good Evening Comrade!

1 Like

Gracias, paisano, from those accidental crosses many times great plants come along … beer3|nullxnull

Edit: Now I understand the BLD … ejem|nullxnull

Captura

3 Likes

I am no longer Intimidated by German technology after receiving this Fantastic gift from @m0sirys

Ausgehtzeichtnet (sp) lol

Thanks Partner. Let me guess @m0sirys; frosted cobra lips x “bog”s blue moon rocks ?! I love it

And @CanuckistanPete, these ones are pushing for a place in the line-up already. Many Thanks for sharing

6 Likes

The history of the Queen Mother strain is very interesting, I’m sure you know it, I heard the Breeder say that at first out of ignorance he discarded the fine leaf phenotypes.

Last season I grew these same seeds and it gave me the most pleasantly fragrant herb I have ever had.

Hello, this season I am growing 3 other strains of homemade spontaneous crosses and at the moment they have nothing to envy in growth to other commercial strains. I love the concept of self-sufficiency.

The stepsisters

6 Likes

I like that Qualifier, “at the moment…”

I’ll cue the Jaws music soon enough @defharo

Beautiful baskets

1 Like

Thank you. Let’s play music now to liven up the bastard garden!

2 Likes

Too Funny, wayward Bastards man o man

Cheers to some nonsense Def

1 Like

May the end of the world catch you with a joint in your hand… :joy:

1 Like

If only Thomas Edison had seen this

8 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:rofl:

4 Likes

Chuckle Chuckle, i see deep-seated problems holy cow.

2 Likes

Found a Male Rainbow Belts; He’s Gone!! Bonus is the other one is a Female.

Also confirmed that Both “bog” LSD are female, blue gods are Female, Pine Tar Kush is female, Both AC / DC… are female !!! Awaiting sativas sex really

Plants will be moving outwards very soon. Big sex-check in the morning, tent #2 spent the nite in a covered porch.

Those doubles n triples will be outed by Noon

7 Likes

i`m happy they made it brotha! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

hope that you find something in there to your liking :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

I’ve just broken the package code @m0sirys and it sounds tremendous.

Happy to hear that this one, is something that You’ve made and grown.

I’m in

4 Likes