InTheWoods Journal

It’s happening!!! :tada::tada::tada::rofl:

1 Like

I need to get a flower run in on the fly after this one. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Got plenty of beans now :rofl: you’ve become the machine!

2 Likes

whoop whoop seed party!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

congrats on the first seeds :slight_smile:

1 Like

xholi-3021588216

1 Like

@HomegrownVABudz incoming error ; Some seeds will need a new home in VA. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@m0sirys Double shifts shucking soon. Woohoo! :sunglasses:

@Tracker Thanks brotha, Should easily get enough off her to send 100 back to you. :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

I got room. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Great work. That Lazy Lightning looks like a lot of the OG x 88g phenos that I’ve enjoyed. Nice and frosty too!

1 Like

Sunshine Daydreaming in the Winter.

Big shout out to everyone, Stoked to get a look of what’s inside each!

Triple Sunshine A - @syzygy
SFV xWookie - Sun Ra -syzygy
SSDD BBS F1 - syzygy
Wifi x SSDD - Waking Dream - syzygy
Chem 91 x SSDD - syzygy
Kush 4 x SSDD -@Kyumonryu
SSDD F2 Bx1 x (OGC/CJ) - berry pheno - @VAkish
SSDD F2 Bx1 x (OGC/CJ) - coffee pheno - VAkish
Deadzone x (OGC/CJ) - VAkish
Stone Sour F2 @pharmerfil
Punchline Bx1 - pharmerfil
Goji Og F2 @Uprangewilly

Time to finish potting and direct sowing them. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

20 Likes

Awesome bud. That’s a hell of a lineup! Can’t wait to watch it go down

5 Likes

Very cool! Only suggestion I’d make is drop the #3 SSDD F2s I made for someone else’s beans. That #3 female kind of sucked (sent them out for preservation purposes before sampling it).

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll swap those out for the SFV OG x Wookie.

5 Likes

Mother/clones
LL, RP, GCP, SBxPR/BV (A,C,D)

12 Likes

It feels good to have them all planted. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

17 Likes

Atta boy! Helluva lineup! I see you are trying to live the top shelf life! GO BIG OR GO HOME! Epic! I absolutely love it brother! Out of likes but here’s a grip!
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

You have space for 4 more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks brotha, I love the variety in this run. The top shelf life is rubbing off on me haha. 98% of them I haven’t tried before. SFV OG was the only one I had before in California back in 2010 or 11, probably a OGC back in the day too. Stoked! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

@HomegrownVABudz I was thinking about what else I could put in there. Leaning toward the Bubblegum Chem F2 from @JAWS.

6 Likes

I was a big fan of the SFV x Wookie I grew out. The cedar pheno I had was great, wish I still had it. One of my favorites from Bodhi for sure. I went a bit crazy when it was a freebie and accumulated a few more than I needed haha.

Here are some pictures that I still have

Greasy grew some out and made F2s - great writeup with pictures here

Beaglez grew some out as well and had a great review of the dried flower

8 Likes

Planted 4 Bubblegum Chem F2 @Jaws to fill out the remaining space in the 3x3.

Plucked more seeds from the H/Sk1. This time from #8 .

15 Likes

Damn those look great!That Cedar pheno sounds interesting too. Ill have to keep my eye out for it.
Thanks for the links to others that grew em out too, easier for me reference later on.

4 Likes