InTheWoods Journal

I think you’ll see a lot of different phenos in the F2’s. I had two very different in the two I tested so far. One was very frosty low yield and smelled like fresh lemons leaning into the lemon tree part of her lineage. The lemon flavor comes through very clear in the smoke too. The other was more mixed with a low sour odor and large foxtailing buds.

5 Likes

Thanks brotha :vulcan_salute:

Nice, Off Seedbay? I will say wire transfer fees are steep.

Which ones are you referring too?

1 Like

haha I forgot your building out a package for me, Many thanks brotha!

Expect some creations in return as its the least I can do! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Glad you posted those shots in here. Those pictures have me drooling. :yum:
Thanks for the insight into each of those phenos you found. Hope I can add to the list of phenos found in the F2s with this run.

Stoked to get some more lemony terps in my life. I think I’m becoming a lemonhead.

2 Likes

I don’t know if you’re in Europe, but they have always been super helpful and come up with cheap ways of getting payed if your in Europe. Initiate a chat and see what they can offer you. Ordered from there a lot of times.

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

@LonelyOC Hope you are well and had a great holiday, Have a great new year brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

All the crosses/pics in post #2130. I’ll have to look into the transfer fees; thank you! All the haze/piff we used to get reeked.

Thank you @LonelyOC, not in Europe, but I’ll definitely inquire.

2 Likes

I’m definitely a lemon head!

3 Likes

ya i have the LEMON LOTUS from bodhi and i think thats where im going to find my new lemon work horse.

LEMON LOTUS {F1} LOOK FOR NEW LEMON PIECES IN THESE!!!

peace …

6 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: Right back at you, my friend :santa::partying_face:
Well, I had multiple hermies in 2 of my latest projects( the males), so I scraped it all, plus that my Triangle Kush and Ghost OG crosses to Guerilla Fume generated 6 seeds in total. It’s been a slap in the face over and over, but I try to keep the positivity up and the negativity out the door and I’m looking forward to new projects 2024.

I’ve been following ever step of your impressive endeavour :metal:t2::fire:

1 Like

Well I dont know how they will turn out, but i’m very optimistic with the crosses and how the seed increase project went with the haze/sk1. The fun part begins next year when I start to pop em. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The piff was really nice back in the day but only was around a couple times.

1 Like

Sounds like a great one to look into. I will say I don’t know how you do all these projects but keep it up brotha! :mechanical_arm:

Heeyah! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

20 + years on these boards will teach you a thing or two about growing.

thank you …

1 Like

Thats a bummer to hear on both fronts. The TK x GF and Ghost Og x GF sound like a great cross. I hope your future projects are a success and delivers a bountiful harvest of seeds!

Thanks for hanging out in the woods :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

It is what it is. I’m stoked that you got success with Sam’s old skunk haze seeds, the look outstanding. Great job!

2 Likes

Thanks brotha, Ill reach out when they are ready to travel your way. :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

good morning my friend ! hope you had a great christmas!

its good to be back on IG finally!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :innocent:

2 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and OG :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Is everyone ready for 2024? :partying_face:

3 Likes

Morning people👋

3 Likes

Morning brotha :coffee:

Happy new years eve!

2 Likes