InTheWoods Journal

Hope all is well brotha, they just finished week 5. Day 1 of week 6.

Here is some shots from this morning of the SB x PR/BV clones. I 've chosen A to keep around.

A - Was the green pheno, but looks like it can purple up. Thinking the first run wasn’t an optimal run to fully express.

Week 5 seem a bit early for these to have pistils fading. I did have the potential of some H/Sk1 pollen still lurking in the internals of the light. I sprayed all down with water to neutralize anything as a precaution. I will go back and see what they looked at this point for comparison.

D #1 - Bud size similar in the first run, this one is in 3 gal fabric.(contributing factor in selection)

D #2 -Noticably much larger bud sites in the 2-gallon poly bags. This difference really drives it home to toss the fabric pots and stick with poly bags.

C - purpling pheno.

12 Likes

Day 35 from the first run. Pollen definitely hit A.

a

c

d

13 Likes

Those are looking great. The pure BV x PR I had was really stinky. It’s the kind of weed that’s kind of spungy and sticky/oily compared to the buds with dry trichomes like a indica.

1 Like

Thanks brotha!

It’s very berry with slight gas scent from the sugar leaves when my hand brushed up against them to get up close pictures. I ran thru all of those first run plants very quickly. They are really enjoyable for the daytime, taste is addicting. I’ll keep saying it, Great work on these!

I look forward to making bubble hash trim. I could give you the results for a rough idea of how it washes.

4 Likes

Yeah that would be cool. I’d like to document pictures and anything else relevant to the strains over time.

1 Like

That’s greater information brother, thank you for sharing…

I’m slowly starting to dip my toes into organics myself, started throwing my trimmed leaves , coco, perlite, kitchen scraps, weed from backyard etc into pots and bins on the terrace…

I’m loving it so far, within 10 days it’s like the organic wastes were never there :heart_eyes:

Your plants look stellar as always…

2 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG!

have a great sunday! :innocent: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and OGs :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

You got it brotha, Hope you have a relaxing sunday!

Nice!! The most important part of the process is air into the layers of the bin. There’s another method i was thinking of trying out. Its just like a SIP system for growing but for composting. PVC tube with a bunch of drilled holes to allow air to flow in. Many ways to compost, I hope you get some black gold soon!

Youre welcome brotha. Once you start and get the first batch of compost, you’ll be hooked. I look forward to trying my own soil for a flower run in the future.

7 Likes

Mornin folks👋

7 Likes

Morning folks! Morning @InTheWoods just getting caught up in here! Have you ran the stone sour before?

2 Likes

@Cartwright Perfect start to the day! :coffee:

@Hotrods_and_hounds Good morning brotha, I have not run the stone sour before. They are F2s from @pharmerfil. Fingers crossed for it to be a female. Couple days into flip and nothing yet.

3 Likes

Yeah fingers crossed! I haven’t seen that one ran yet but seems like it would be killer!

1 Like

Go to post 2312 in here and you’ll see some phenos of the Stone Sour F2 from Pharmerfil. Very nice!

1 Like

Can’t wait to look through my pack! Love Tony’s gear! Hes a hellluva guy too!

2 Likes

Hell yea brotha he’s got some fire!

2 Likes

Absolutely brother, zero question, his work always turns out frosty, stinky, greezy and just stellar!

2 Likes

good mroning @InTheWoods ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

sih you a great start ibto the week!

4 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods and @m0sirys

Have a great Monday and week ahead !

4 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @Weednerd.Anthony and OGs :coffee:

Late start to this morning after watching the game last night. The number of mini big mac sliders I ate, I can fast for a couple days lol.

Hope everyone had a great week! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes