InTheWoods Journal

Good morning @InTheWoods, @m0sirys and all the rest of you guys making a journal :notebook: entry this morning. No sun :partly_sunny: today but, a much better start than yesterday. Just getting coffee :coffee: and a buzz :honeybee:, trying to get motivated today. :facepunch::+1::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Good morning brotha! Looks awesome! Really curious to hear your thoughts on the stone sour and BG Chem! Great job!

3 Likes

Thanks brotha, Variety is the spice of life! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

@OhNo555 Good morning brotha :coffee:
Hope you water issue was taken care of.
I need to make some breakfast and another pot of coffee before work. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Have a great day!

@TopShelfTrees1 Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Thanks brotha, The Stone Sour F2 has a fierce sour/Lime scent. Stoke to try her.
The BG Chem F2 's have a hard to decipher scent. Unique for sure.
Hopefully will get most of the trimming knocked out later on today. :mechanical_arm:

Hope youre having a great week so far!

Took down 2 TSA, SSDD F2 Bx1 x OGC/CJ -Berry, 1 DZxOGC/CJ, SunRa, Last BG Chem F2. D63F :axe:

Will let the others go until I finish trimming the chopped ones.

8 Likes

@InTheWoods How did the interview go yesterday?
Thank you for sending the letters out again. I should have said something about the crazy customs here in Sweden :pensive:

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Good afternoon brotha :coffee:

I felt interview went well, Head grower will make a decision later on this on friday. Next step would be onsite interview with the HG. Fingers crossed, its pretty local to me and would be nice to get into to learn the ropes.

Its no problem brotha, shit happens. I’m stoked for those cards to land! Probably two weeks out but maybe quicker. Hope youre having a great week!

11 Likes

Wanted to let you know your letter arrived here a few minutes ago! Thank you so much for that!!! It was also one of the fastest letters I’ve ever received :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Awesome! Wow that’s quicker than a tracked package. Any seeds get crushed?

I messed on the labeling on the BD. Its (J6), not JD6. I realized it after.

@LonelyOC Looks like those cards could land in a week. :joy:

3 Likes

Now that sounds epic! Nice

3 Likes

She was one of two problem childs. #3 C91 SkVa x SSDD and her. I have a feeling it was super low temp at night for a couple days that induced it. Only happened in the 4th week(when i checked so started in end of 3rd week), once plucked. Nothing came back so I think It may be fine when I run the clones. :crossed_fingers:

I have to pull the cuts and start to root them soon once I get everyone in there spots and see what space is left :grin:

4 Likes

Damn, that sound like a super dope job to have and the opportunity to learn the ropes of commercial grows. :metal:t2::metal:t2: I really hope you get it man, stoked for you.

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

Got my fingers crossed for ya too bro! :crossed_fingers:t3:

4 Likes

iαΈΏ rooting for you too! :smiley: good luck !!!:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Much love brothas @LonelyOC @TopShelfTrees1 @m0sirys :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Morning fellas :coffee: y’all getting mushy in here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ohh it’s that kind of job interview. Nice! :sunglasses: Hopefully it’s a cool gig!

2 Likes

I totally have my fingers crossed for you! Sounds like a position with real growth potential!

1 Like

Hey :wave: @InTheWoods check this out! :wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Got a feeling about this band :wink:, really tight and a great sound. You can’t go wrong with Chris Adler kicking a beat in the background. :clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::sunglasses:

3 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and friends! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

wish you all have a great day!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Procrastinated a bunch after work. Bunch to do still.

Hope everyone has a great day!

6 Likes

Then good luck and enjoy your day! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning everyone, have a day out there. :mermaid:‍♀

3 Likes