InTheWoods Journal

Thanks brotha, I hope your doing well and kicking ass!
I feel I’m lite on the reports due to the amount of work still to do but when they cure up, ill have a better report on all. Also while trimming I realized I forgot to order grove bags, put my order in yesterday. :joy:

In other news I didn’t get the job as they went with someone more qualified.
I’ll keep plugging along and continue on with my goals. At the end of the day it could be a blessing in disguise.

8 Likes

Great looking plants!
I enjoyed reading your notes on each one.
Hope they smoke and taste great! :pirate_flag:

2 Likes

Sorry to read that bro, but shit happens for a reason. Onwards and upwards :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

@Blackbeard Argh matey! :joy:
Thanks brotha, Hope you have a great weekend!

Full send mode engaged haha.

3 Likes

Well done on the grow, pal!

1 Like

Hey :wave: good morning @InTheWoods, and all the rest of the early morning club. The sun :sun_with_face: is shining and we are going to get a fabulous day. Just getting coffee :coffee: and dealing with the dog :dog:. Now it’s time to get high. :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Goodmorning @InTheWoods and OG

Have a good day guys !!

4 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 @Weednerd.Anthony and OGs! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

The sun is shining, cofffee brewed. Couple branches left to trim up.
Hope everyone has a great day!

7 Likes

Good morning on this side of OG @InTheWoods and Crew!

5 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds Good morning brotha :coffee:

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods and have a great day :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Oh for sure, rural Midwest! Sunday is church days so town is slow till about 11:45. Coffee and take the pup out to run. Sundays an always a good relaxing day! Hope yours is peaceful!

2 Likes

Morning everyone! I slept in lol, but coffee has been drank and we’re about to hit the road.

1 Like

Nice, Sounds like a great start brotha.
Watched UFC last night for a bit before passing out. Late start for me and now trying the Triple sunshine A x SSDD scissor hash. It may keep me seated and need an extra another couple cups of joe :joy:

3 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses:

Beep Beep, What you up too today?

1 Like

We’ve got a meetup happening. Gonna swap flowers and hangout. Just a day away from the house lol

1 Like

Awesome brotha, Sounds like a great time!
Have a great day!

1 Like

Good morning brotha! Hope your day is off to a great start!

2 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Need to make more coffee, once brews its going to go from good to great. :grin:

Hope you knock out all the stuff you have to catch up on today!

2 Likes

Thank you bro, me too. Making sticky traps as we speak, then breakfast. Hopefully that’ll give me some more motivation :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG !! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

enjoy your coffee and have a great day ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slight_smile: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes