InTheWoods Journal

Morning Mo, itw, and all that enter the woods :wave:

5 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @Cartwright and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is strong and delicious to start the week!

4 Likes

Beautiful morning

Luna is back for the week too! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

18 Likes

Good morning brotha! Absolutely got here too! Although a freaking swamp! Poor Charlii needs a towel down everytime we go outside, yesterday she wandered into a deep corner and almost dissapeared! Talk about a drowned rat ! :joy:
That dog is gorgeous! I’m a sucker for an all white dog, been an obsession since I was a kid. I actually had chosen an albino when we got Charlii but the vet talked me out of it saying it would cost much more and probably have a much harder life, then Charlii stole our hearts anyway. And she’s damn close to pure white anyway

3 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @InTheWoods and the rest of you guys making a journal :notebook: entry on another fine spring morning. Good day to all! :star_struck::boom::blush::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

:mailbox_with_mail: Nice double mail call today.
@HolyAngel Thanks again brotha, ill be popping all of them in no time. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

The majority of what i’ll be trying out this year. First time growing any Baker Creek. Stoked to get them going. One Dixie Queen watermelon is up from @Hotrods_and_hounds, also have some peppers varieties to try out from @ix3u. Bunch of stuff to get started over the next week.

@TopShelfTrees1 Haha funny how dogs love the puddles of mud. Best part is that im only watching her and dont have to pay to get her cleaned :grin: I try to wipe her down after running around for a bit.
So nice out here today, She still has her winter coat so she is over heating easily when playing catch.

@OhNo555 Good afternoon and hope your having a great day brotha!

19 Likes

Oooooohhh, damn. Those are very nice! :metal:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Hell yeah! :partying_face:

That’s what I forgot in my veggie lineup this year! I started some White Strawberry and some Pine Berry, which are both basically the same thing :thinking: have you ran those Alexandria before? Interested in the corn too.

4 Likes

@LonelyOC Any mail on your end brotha? Should be get there this week if all goes smoothly. After seeing @minitiger ladies, It was moved to the front of the list. :grin:

@HolyAngel Nice Is the white strawberry and Pineberry from Baker Creek? What else are you running this year in your veggie lineup?

I havent run anything from Baker creek yet. First time for all of them.
I have strawberry patch but forgot the two varieties. Both are really delicious, I thought the Alexandria would make a nice addition to the patch.

3 Likes

What’s this you’re talking about? Those Cheese Haze seeds? It’s good shit for sure. I’ve only blazed the #3 plant so far and it’s fucking awesome, even without a proper cure. Probably in my top-five ever, although I did fall asleep on the couch after smoking some yesterday afternoon, first time that that’s happened. I think I was just tired, though. Probably coulda done some blow and I still woulda fallen asleep haha.

I just rolled a j of the #4 plant, the other “hazy” phenotype, gonna smoke it later today for the first time, after I get done donating plasma haha! Looking forward to it.

6 Likes

No the white and pine strawberries are from different Etsy stores. I don’t think I’ve ran any seeds from baker creek before :thinking: most of my veggies are either burpy or rareseeds brand.

2 Likes

Not yet, but you have to have a bit of patience. I live in the Swedish equivalent of Alaska. Things takes it time to get here unfortunately. I expect the letter to arrive in two weeks.

I packaged all the letters today. Had an awful day at work so I gave up and started to package letters instead :sweat_smile: I got quite an backlog and I finally got my payslip so I can buy more stamps :metal:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Those all look great. The tomatoes look cool. Mushroom baskets

2 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

ejnoy your coffee and have a great day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

looks like your a going to have some nice vegis! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Morning OGs :coffee: hope everyone has a great day. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good morning guys!

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @InTheWoods, @HomegrownVABudz, @m0sirys and the rest of you early birds :eagle: today. Just getting moving. Good day to all! :wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

time to enjoy some coffee :slight_smile: hope yours is smooth and delicious. have a great day !!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @HomegrownVABudz @TopShelfTrees1 @OhNo555 OG :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Long day yesterday and another one today. Need more coffee and hopefully after today I can relax for day. Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

3 Likes

Then I’ll keep my fingers crossed that you get the day over well and then find some time to relax. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes