InTheWoods Journal

Next round of germination has commenced. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

@HolyAngel Lemon Cheese Haze

@m0sirys Moon Cheese Rocks

@hoss8455 Saltwater Kush

18 Likes

Did you ever chop the stone sour?

2 Likes

Nice selections mate :sunglasses: I’ll be interested to see what phenos you get from the SWK and the LCH sounds awesome.

1 Like

yea, I’ve been slacking on the smoke reports from the last run.

@pharmerfil Stone Sour F2

Lemon/Lime scent and taste. An enjoyable daytime smoke.

I chopped her early at 62 days, one day shy of 9weeks.

I’m going to pass on running her again since she did throw some male parts.I will say it could’ve been stressed out enough during a week of very low temps at night early in flower, I’m not sure but I’ll move on and pop some more of these in the future to find that special lady.

14 Likes

I agree with your take on the stone sour f2, it’s a nice smoke but after testing out a few I much prefer the g-unit f2’s(gorilla bubble x sowah). I tried to get rid of the hermies by culling when I saw them in the f1 but I also got some nanners when testing the f2’s as well. I really appreciate you trying them! If you want to try some the g-unit f2 just let me know, it’s more sour, way stronger high and way less of the hermie traits from the sowah.

5 Likes

@Loggershands Thanks brotha. Your recent run of the SWK really pushed me to pop the pack. Your thumb is extra green!

Stoked to look thru them and see what other beauties is in them. Did you try it out yet or too early?

@pharmerfil No worries about the hermies brotha. I’ll still run them in the future because I think they do make good smoke. I’m just start my journey in making crosses, all we can do is try to make the best selection and hope the best in the offspring. I’ll try those G units F2s out in the future, but I will hold off on taking them in at the moment until I cross more off the seed list to pop at least once. Almost half way!
Many thanks for opportunity to grow the SS F2 and Punchline Bx1. Hope you have a great weekend!

Punchline Bx1

Scent: Fruit punch bowl.

Taste: Slightly fruity/little earthy but could be I didn’t cure long enough.

Effect: Similar to Stone Sour F2 as a great daytime smoke.

Easy to grow, strong branching. Medium density buds.
Finished rather quickly 8-9 weeks.

17 Likes

Just started getting into the SWK jar. She is nice stuff, really earthy with sweet notes and a nice buzz.

4 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods , @Loggershands and OG ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great sunday my friends :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods, @Loggershands & all the rest of you early risers. Hop on in here between the rain :cloud_with_rain: drops :droplet: and make them journal :notebook: entries. Hope all are inside staying dry, drinking coffee :coffee: and looking :eyes: for some good buds to smoke :dash:! Rate now I am trying to dry the dog :dog: off, but it’s more of a fight for the towel :joy::joy::joy:! Enjoy your day! :wink::crazy_face::ok_hand::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Morning @OhNo555 and @m0sirys

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @OhNo555 @Loggershands and OGs :coffee:

Late start to the day after celebrating my best friend’s birthday yesterday. Good times, good food, delicious IPAs,and bubble hash. Later on watched the UFC fights. It seemed like a quick card with a couple the 1st round submissions.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!:sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Sounds like my type of smoke, Enjoy brotha!

6 Likes

So are you having cake :birthday: for breakfast :fried_egg: too? :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods , @OhNo555 and everybody else ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope your coffee is smooth and delicious brotha!

Sounds like you had a good time, so i wish you also a great start into the week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth!

Took these pictures yesterday at day 65F for the first round of Contangos. Trichs look like they will need 11-12 weeks to really finish off with a bunch of white pistils still visible. What do you guys think?

Lazy Lightning clone
Day 51F

Dream Drifter
Day 65F
Looking like a 80-90 day finishers with these first rounders.

21 Likes

Let those babies ripen up a bit more for maximum potency.

3 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods and friends. Nice looking :eyes: pictures of all those strains. They must be keeping you busy and happy. Had a GR8 weekend. Now that I have gotten stoned, eating some cake :birthday: and drinking coffee :coffee: the breakfast :fried_egg: of champions! :joy::joy::joy: makes me think about when I was a kid and could not have cake :birthday: for breakfast and look :eyes: at me now. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Lost power for a couple hours, ladies hopefully arent effected from it.

Thanks brotha, I was thinking the same. I just get giddity near the finish line.:grin:

@OhNo555 Haha what a way to start the day! Hope you had a great birthday weekend brotha! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Good morning OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Correcting my tents timers to be back on schedule since it was thrown off yesterday by one hour.
Fortunate to run 11/13 for flower so it shouldn’t have too much of an effect on the ladies. :crossed_fingers:

Planted after 48hrs into seed packs;
9 out of 11 LCH @HolyAngel , 2 hold out
4 out of 8 SWK @hoss8455 , 4 hold out
4 out of 5 MCR @m0sirys ,1 hold out

All hold out will go for another 24hrs to see if they pop. Fingers cross all hold outs germ.

Hope everyone has a great day!

8 Likes

Morning everyone :coffee:, hope y’all a chillin :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good morning brotha! :coffee:

Hope your starting your day off right with some dank smoke. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I’m smoking Lazy lightning. I want to get her tested to make sure she is safe, If all clear. I’m sending her to everyone who wants to try this intense lemon earth lady with a kick!

2 Likes