InTheWoods Journal

I’m having some Solfire fx3 I got from a friend. It has good get up and do stuff energy lol

1 Like

2 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods @HomegrownVABudz and OG :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

whoop whoop that is gone be fun to watch brotha. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, @HomegrownVABudz, & the rest of the crew taking a walk in the woods and making a journal :notebook_with_decorative_cover: entry this morning. 5th day in a row waking up to clouds :cloud: and no sun :sun_with_face:, I hate when Mother Nature teases us with a few good days and then this. Makes me want to make the sad Sally face. :ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::cloud::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Sour Serenades
D55F

Contango’s ( R1)
D67F

Contango’s (R2)
D38F

Dream Drifters (R1)
D67F

Dream Drifter (R2) - one is better than none.
D38F

Silverback Haze
D38F

Royally Hazed
D38F

21 Likes

Good morning brotha, Hope the sun pops out for ya to recharge! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Seems like everyone is getting weird weather this “spring”. Feels like fall somedays and mid summer the next haha.

4 Likes

Good morning bro! Looking good in there :star_struck:
Nice smooth start to the AM with the Starr
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Good evening brotha, Hope you had a great day!

I’ll replace those LL cuts when I get her back into mother mode & tested. I really want you to get to try her out. Do you have your own LL seedlings still going?

1 Like

And a great evening to you! Although the Lazy Lighting, SBxA, SBxC, and Royal Procession have had a rough few months, I finally have them.in the tent I plan on putting into flower :metal: I trashed my 2 trays of seedlings though, they had grown out of control and I didn’t have the space for them. Bummed too, because there were some really rad Hazeman Hindu Kush seedlings I had been wanting to run for a while now in there :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Good morning OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth!

What a great surprise! I’m stoked to read this after the bumpy start to the year. Looking forward to seeing them flourish into a bountiful harvest for you! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Man, tough to hear about that. Hopefully you have a few more of those seeds to pop again in the future. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you enjoy your coffee and have a nice day brotha! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Morning everyone :coffee: coffee is really good lmao

6 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and @HomegrownVABudz :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Rainy day today, A nice day to relax but this coffee has me like…

3 Likes

We have so many things to do today, and I just wanna crawl back into bed :rofl:

4 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, @HomegrownVABudz and the rest of the gang. I am tired :yawning_face: now, was up late playing my guitars :guitar: and didn’t realize it was morning till I saw :eyes: it getting light :first_quarter_moon: outside :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:. When I play with my headphones :headphones: on, time kind of stands still. Hope all are drinking lots of hot coffee :coffee: and getting stoned by now! :ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG of course!

time for a cup of coffee :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good morning @m0sirys @OhNo555 and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great day!

1 Like

Good morning :sun_with_face: @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, & friends. Well it looks like a nice day for us on the east coast, got to get a few things to get done today. Glad it is going to be in the low 70s today, it was over 90* and is too early in the year for that kind of heat. Enjoy :wink: your morning and day! :wink::sun_with_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Afternoon to everyone in the woods lol.

Have you tried this coffee before? @InTheWoods I just picked up a bag cuz they had it on sale.

4 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG!

@HomegrownVABudz how did the coffee turn out? the name alone is kick ass :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes