InTheWoods Journal

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you had a good start into the day:)

2 Likes

Haha, yeah, that was the thing, waking up every morning and perusing weedmaps to see where you wanted to go that day. It was fun! haha.

Yeah, that’s actually a pretty good list. I wonder how that employee-owned business model works exactly. Does the dispensary pay for the license and all of the employees grow/vend under that “umbrella”? Interesting… I’ll have to look into that.

5 Likes

Yeah Jack definitely has more of a slight pine and intense sprite kinda smell. I don’t get any berry from it. But I think stuff can vary a lot.

3 Likes

Good morning OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Nice! I haven’t tried Chocolope. It never came around here and it wasn’t on any dispo menu back then. I was curious if chocolate hints were in the smoke profile.
Let me know if you get any hints of it while making seeds. If you post a pic later on I’d love to see her.

Basically I see it how it used to be. More productivity, more reward. As the business grows, the employees do to. Rising tide lifts all boats.

Employees probably have a better idea of what should be on the shelfs/grow too since they are consumers as well instead of investors having a say on what is on the shelf/grown.

I wouldnt mind a little lemon in there. Im a lemon head haha.

4 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

time for another cup of coffee i guess :smiley:

80df6357581ab0b4a6d45ddd71dc3c12

3 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

more like 5 :joy:

Hope you had a great week and a fun weekend!

3 Likes

Royally Hazed 1 :axe: Day 69F
Just noticed on male part on here on the 10th week. Late stage developer.
Keep an eye out on them. I didn’t see any on the remain 3 that still need more time. I’ll be looking.

Dream Drifter 1 Day 98F :axe:

Dream Drifter 2

Dream Drifter 3

25 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods & friends. Love :heart: the pictures and the plants 🪴 we’re looking :eyes: very photogenic today! We got sun :sun_with_face: on the east coast and a great day! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Chocolope has always had a special place in my heart haha. It’s good weed, always liked that one. I’ve never grown it, but back when I was going to dispensaries I’d grab it whenever it was on the menu, never got a disappointing batch. It definitely always really did smell like a mix of cantaloupe/melon and chocolate and the high was always pretty fucking great.

I just meant, like, legality-wise or whatever. Like, how are the employees allowed to grow their own and then sell it at the dispensary if none of them are licensed vendors? I mean, maybe all of them are licensed vendors, but that seems implausible just because it’s sooooo expensive now. I find it hard to believe that their employees can afford individual licenses, but maybe they can haha, I dunno.

I dunno about that haha. The last few times I’ve gone to a dispensary, the people working at them were total morons.

Plants look good!

3 Likes

Good evening OG :beers: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

@OhNo555 Thanks brotha, Im glad to chop because the 2 Lambbreads are about to take over my whole tent :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Glad to hear the sun finally popped out for you, Hope you have a great weekend!

Thats a very unique profile. In the future If I stumble on to it, I’ll be sure to get some to try.

Very hard to have that cash to even apply let alone get one.

No, I just fully read the detail now and to me it’s a gimmick. A different form of 401k by creating private stock of the company. Then calling it employee owned.

I’d like to hope there are some weed snobs in there working, being that person in the ear of the grower or decision maker. :grin: Saying "we could do better, we all smoked better than what the most expensive jar is here. What makes our selection any different than the next dispo? "

Thanks brotha I’m giddity to try the DD.

7 Likes

This Dream Drifter is dreamy. :yum:
Day 70F
Stoked on her!

15 Likes

Day 38F

Willy’s Myst @Guitarzan
Intense Bubblegum scents from her. Havent tried the others for there profiles.

Pablo Two Times

Quicksilver @Elpolloloco

Hindu Kush x Maruf Red @SF0

Interesting how narrow the blades get toward the petiole. Caught my eye.

Maruf Red F2

Kilimanjaro @Kidete

Metal Haze x Dragon Energy @boatbum325

Malawi Gold @Tejas

I may need to give her some feed or top dress with some more composted soil since the lowers are starting to fade fast. Better view of what I’m talking about in Maruf Red F2 picture.

Lambsbread @Upstate
They’re starting to catch up to the MGs and the Tallest MHxDE in height. Super cropping is in there future.

Burgundy streaks on the stems and at nodes.

Burgundy stems after new growths mature. Tad hungry it seems.

Royally Hazed
Day 70

This one is very different from the others. thickerpistils. bud structure at first I thought was kush like but its more of a dread/braided.

Silverback Haze
More time needed. From looks, Ill check the trichs.

Contango
They can probably come down in couple days.

After two rounds of females. I have yet to find a robust lemon earth leaner in them that the Lazy Lightning mother had. I will continue to find search for her in order to bring these to F2. Mainly hashy, earthy, musky scent profiles so far. Also they can take a beating for sure from a couple of careless dry backs. No problems with intersex traits.

All C,DD,RH,SBH have only received water to see what the expression are naturally like without giving them the juice.

21 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @InTheWoods and friends. Got another awesome day going on the east coast! :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good afternoon brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Such a beautiful morning here too. Finally finished planting the garden.

Hope you have a great weekend!

3 Likes

Are you finding the sativas are happy with the same nutes across the board or are you having to tweak your nutes? They all look very happy.

2 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee:

The weather was incredible yesterday. Felt good enough to skate. Ended up learning a new trick over a fun box. Ate shit a couple times haha but worth it.

Here is one my favorite tricks on flat ground.

No comply bs 360.

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Due to the varieties in this run, I went with water only up till now to keep them from being finicky with different nutrient regiments. Maybe once in veg I fed very lite.

Most sativas could go longer before really having to feed any since my homemade soil seems to be able to carry all the way thru for the most part. The only two plants that have been a tad hungry is one LB and the bulkier MG. LBs problem seems more like variegation more than an actual deficiency from what I can tell and MG seems like she ate everything in the one gallon of soil already and needs feed.

When I get more nutes tomorrow. I’ll feed all for the first time in flower very lite. {7ml per gallon of FF liquid plant food. and 7ml of Tiger bloom}.

11 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods, @Tejas, and the rest of the gang. Starting out kind of cloudy :sun_behind_large_cloud: with spring like temperatures, but climbing into the low 80s today. Have a good day! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope youre having a great weekend

1 Like

No comply! OMG haha. My favorite “version” to do was the 180 kickflip, wayyyyyy back in the day.

Didn’t Natas come up with the no comply? Or at least popularized it? Anyway, that’s funny…

3 Likes

They are good with light nutes during flower.

3 Likes