InTheWoods Journal

Haha! I hear that!

1 Like

I was really thinking :thinking: that after 15 months of neglect, it was time to do the deed! :wink: :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say your stalking me. It is just that you found out there are perks to knowing me versus people who just say dibs.

2 Likes

You are my friend @darkillusion and I am glad that I am only a Stalker :eyes: 🥷 as apposed to being a Creeper! :joy::joy::joy: :ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::peace_symbol:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning boys. I hope you’re all managing in the heat? It’s winter equinox day here down under, which means we stop sweating for a week.

Wow, those photos are pure :fire::fire::fire:
I can’t wait to try some of these. I want to take my quality>quantity motto to the next level. I’m going to have to switch to smaller pots to keep these girls under control.

I’ve got my new eBay bargain Vipar P2000 installed, definately has a better spread of light than the unit before, and the floor is definately brighter so it’s penetrating deeper.

2 Likes

Good morning OG’ers, hope everyone enjoying the summer solstice. It’s time to really kick those outdoors projects into full gear. I know I am… :dash:

3 Likes

Good evening OGs :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone had a great day and ready to relax over the weekend! Long days in the sun and heat really drain me. Craving a massive chocolate milkshake to cool down with.

I think I sent the Contangos and maybe one other. I forgot haha.

Even with the heat today was a good day.

Hope you had a great day shredding on the Les Paul brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Thanks brotha, Hope you had a great week and have a greater weekend!

It was brutal but seems we got past the worst of the heatwave. At least we got all the accounts mowed. :mechanical_arm:

A nice big thunderstorm just rolled thru and dropped temps by 20 degrees. Hopefully it’ll stay cooler for a couple days.

Looking forward to seeing what you get out of them! Hopefully you find some gems in there!

Right now I just smoke some Contango that just finished drying and it smells like a grape juice box upfront then skunky peanut butter undertone. slight sweetness but mainly hashy tasting. Probably will be better with a cure. Very interesting scent profile.

Couple pokes of a bowl and my eyes are heavy, body is relaxed. Now I have to wind myself up to the grocery store. :joy:

Hope you have a great weekend brotha!

Nice! Glad to hear you can tell the difference already.

This summer solstice was a hot one. Oh yea! :mechanical_arm:
Hope you had a great day brotha!

7 Likes

good morning @InTheWoods all Wood Walkers and OG :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have great my friends!

2 Likes

Good morning brotha and OGs :coffee:

Wood Walkers Haha, We are all stumbling half asleep to the Coffee shop in the woods. :joy:

Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth and strong to start the day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, and the rest of the early risers. Very humid all ready in MD and it’s going to be another hot :hot_face: one! Tired of the heat already. We are coming into the hottest and humid time of the year on the east coast. This is the best time to be in Ocean City. We’ll time to get some coffee :coffee: and find something to smoke :dash:! Stay cool gang! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope y’all have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 and @VAkish :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Same here with humidity but the temps have subsided a bit. Thankfully!

Hope you both have a great weekend!

1 Like

Good morning :sun_with_face: brother! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I finally got around to topping the Saltwater Kush’s. @hoss8455 and start cloning all on Day 45.
I think I have 7 females 1 male. I’ll find out soon after letting them recover for a couple days then flipping them. Big defoliation day too.

Clone tent now near max capacity. :grin:
Ill up pot the older clones and get them into the 3x3 veg tent after I put the SWKs into the flower tent. Hopefully with the larger cuts they wont take long to root but TK is in the line and from what I read, They could be a pain to root. Using hormex #16 rooting powder.

All but the dream drifter has started to revert. Ill pick the healthier clone out of each pair due to space purposes. I wanted to give myself better odds since cloning is my weakest point still.

Well time to get some late lunch and go skate for a little bit. Hope everyone has a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

19 Likes

Good morning and Happy Birthday! Have a great day :green_heart:

3 Likes

Good morning and thanks brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @InTheWoods . Hope you have an exceptional day! CP

2 Likes

Thanks brotha!

Hope you have a great day too! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Royally Hazed

Getting very close to :axe:
Day 85F

16 Likes

I didn’t know it was your birthday. Happy birthday homie! Hope you’re keeping cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes