InTheWoods Journal

Good morning :sunny: @InTheWoods & all of OG. Going to over a :100: in MD on the east coast. No outlook for any significant rain :cloud_with_rain: in the next 7 days! Tired :yawning_face: of the heat :hot_face: already and the hot :hot_face: part of summer is just starting. :+1::facepunch::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning brotha! Its pouring out and very dark here. Wicked thunderstorms rolling thru now. Hope it carries away some of this humidity. Its been semi nice then the past week it went straight to hells bells.

Hope the weather changes and give you guys some reprieve!

1 Like

Gonna be hot here. Already 85 and still rising.

Stay chill y’all :snowflake:

1 Like

What a bummer to hear about this. Luckily to have steered clear of it.

Have you, @HolyAngel or @minitiger run any seed of his 707 crosses before? A couple packs caught my eye on Dagga a while back. Lemon trance {BD x LT} has piqued my interest because I love lemon terps.
I see his 707 OG Kush, seeds on there too. Although I’m not sure if the infection is carried in seeds form. It could be an option but it’s expensive for that pack.

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Ooof That was like yesterday for me man. It was terribly hot and humid doing landscaping.

Hope you had a great 4th and have a relaxing weekend!

4 Likes

Yeah it’s been chill. Heading to my brother’s house now for his birthday.

1 Like

I can’t find it now but I swear shabud posted somewhere saying the seeds are good, he had just gotten in an infected clone that got to that 707 cut right before he had sent it out. He said all the beans were made prior and are good, and things should be all good now. BDSC supposedly has a clean cut.

HLVD can be passed to seeds tho btw. Can 100% get hlvd from seed from infected mom’s, probably not infected males tho :thinking: but its why I tossed all the Black River OG crosses I made last year.

I haven’t ran and don’t own any of his gear. I’ve thought about it though… Riot been touting him like crazy, ‘Breeder’s breeder’ etc but I can’t say anything myself. Sounds like hype tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know the 707 Kush is a worked SFV OG line as that’s his favorite OG :thinking:

Catpiss has never been a kush plant but what do i know :roll_eyes:

I’m so close to making a Piff/Fight-me thread as I’m already tired of seeing this garbage get hyped to shit :sweat_smile:

His bulk deals are awesome but definitely meant for people that wanna pheno hunt. I think his actual packs are more… consistent?

4 Likes

are we talking about 707 headband in here ?.

got some headband i need to get back to at some point.

HEADBAND
HEADBAND {707} * GREEN CRACK
HEADBAND {707} * OG KUSH
HEADBAND {707} * SHARKS BREATH
HEADBAND {BC}
HEADBAND {BC1}
HEADBAND {BC1}
HEADBAND {BX1 LOOMP’S} * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO {F1}
HEADBAND {BX1} * BUBBA KUSH {PRE 98}
HEADBAND {BX1} * CHEM {91}
HEADBAND {BX1/F2}
HEADBAND {BX1/F2}
HEADBAND {LOOMPA’S}
HEADBAND * HERIJUANA OG
HEADBAND * HERO OG
HEADBAND * LONG BOTTOM LEAF {F1}
HEADBAND * MONKEY BALLS
HEADBAND * MYSTERY MALE {F1}
HEADBAND * SUNSHINE DAYDREAM
HEADBAND * TRE KUSH {F1}

peace …

4 Likes

Nice! Happy birthday to your brotha!

Thanks for the heads up!

I only had bud once that was called Catpiss. Couldnt be sure it was legit either. Very little personal reference on this topic. From what I hear based off people’s descriptions of it on the potcast and other podcasts. I’d say it couldn’t be a kush. Ammonia like/piss terps on a Kush is hard to imagine.

Only one Kush cross I think that maybe could put out something in that realm would be Jenny Kush, with Amnesia Haze in in there.

I think we are. Isn’t what we call Headband actually a Kush cut from Southern California renamed up north? I may have the story wrong. Either way that a hell of a list brotha! :exploding_head:

Quick question, Say you choose one off that list.
What the number of females do you prefer to see when making a selection in a line to bring to F2?
Do you have a cut off number on a line if you dont see anything in them?

Hope you had a great 4th and a relaxing weekend!

3 Likes

58bf2e0845f4687ff130e471d037064a7b7868b0_2_690x244

No, I haven’t run any of his seeds and probably wont at this point, mostly because I have too many seeds as is. Was just toying with the idea of trying out one of his pheno-hunted cuts. I’m OK w/ the Trip Sun & TK for now so wouldn’t be tempted if it popped back up.

4 Likes

I hear you on the seed front, I’ve been trying to save up for a better light for my flowering tent. Lacking lumens and coverage in there for sure but getting by with what I have.

The Trip sun A is a great one. I just finished the last bud of TSA the other night. Very nice relaxing smoke after a long day of work and melt into the couch with. More earthy pine with some lemon undertone. :yum:

Thanks again brotha, I’ll be circling the wagon on those after a couple more runs.
Hope you had a great 4th and a relaxing weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

@HolyAngel That Male LCH isnt stinky, Very suttle scent. Going to give him the :axe:.

3 Likes

I never have, never even heard of Shabud before now, but I’m Extremely Offline haha. OG’s the only “online thing” that I do.

4 Likes

Good morning OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth!
I picked a small bud to try from the last Dream Drifter start the day. Smell is very interesting.

Very slight blue dream hints, Metallic cheese like scent profile.
Similar in taste but definitely needs more time to cure.

17 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @InTheWoods, @HomegrownVABudz, @HolyAngel, @minitiger, & anyone else lurking :eyes: around so early. Weather is good rate now, but getting back into the high 90s :hot_face:again today! Stay cool :cool: gang! :ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Yea I’ll take the couple hours in the morning in the 70s before the heat. Hope you have a relaxing day!

2 Likes

Good morning! I’m waiting on att to get here to install fiber internet so I can get off Comcast :pray:

2 Likes

@m0sirys Moon Cheese Rocks #2 is a male. :axe:

A very stinky one. Nice structure on him too. Wish I had a spot for him to collect but I’m out of space.

Day 67F
Maruf Red F2 @SF0
Looks seeded but when I pitch a bud I dont feel them in there. Interesting.

Quicksilver @Elpolloloco

Pablos Two Times @Guitarzan

Metal Haze X DE
#1 (tallest, NLD, Problem child)
One or two more nanners showed up on other bud sites. Might chop her sooner than I would’ve like to.

This lady is catching my eye lately.

Similar scents as number two

Malawi Gold @Tejas

#1 (tall)

#2 (bulky)
Left main cola is MG, Right is the MH x DE #1

Kilimanjaro @Kidete

Very lemony already

16 Likes

What happened to the pictures :joy::joy::joy:? :ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

:joy: I must of messed something up.
Untiled the photos and it worked.

4 Likes

Day 60 Veg.
Lemon Cheese Haze @HolyAngel
A little better look at each and plant structures. I think I have 3 males and 7 females. In a couple days I hope to be sure since Its the longest I’ve ever vegged plants before. :grin:

At this point I may not top them. Most have nice branching, but some have suffered from being under the canopy and stuffed in there with the other plants.

F

F

F

M

M

F

M

8 was male and chopped.

F

F

F

16 Likes